19-10-09, 06:23 PM
Followed you into trowbridge this morning

Mark_Able
19-10-09, 08:04 PM
Followed you into trowbridge this morning

Thought it was you Rob. Nice bike mate. Was I do everything right??? ;D

Dabz
19-10-09, 09:01 PM
Also spotted you or one of your guys on Sunday around lunchtime :)

Robf
20-10-09, 04:07 PM
ye as far as i can tell but your the instructor not me =)

igbell
21-10-09, 10:19 AM
Nah tell him he wasnt do his saftey checks, and that his signals were late....Hee Hee

Mark_Able
21-10-09, 08:44 PM
Also spotted you or one of your guys on Sunday around lunchtime :)

Don't often work weekends these days. Why have a dog and bark yourself... :)

Mark_Able
21-10-09, 08:46 PM
Nah tell him he wasnt do his saftey checks, and that his signals were late....Hee Hee

What safety checks? Signals??? ::)

igbell
22-10-09, 08:30 AM
Hah got you, I knew that the testers stayed behind cos they couldnt be bothered with all that malarky....

Jon_W
22-02-10, 11:27 AM
Followed you back from Bath on Friday afternoon.

The GS felt at home!!!

Mark_Able
22-02-10, 10:20 PM
Yeah Jon, thought I'd gained another pupil... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Actually, it was good to have someone come up behind us who then didn't proceed to try and impress us all with his fantastic bike riding abilities (not). I'd said over the radio to my guys to expect a bike to come flying past any minute. And it didn't happen. What a breathe of fresh air. ;)

Mark_Able
22-02-10, 10:31 PM
By the way mate, we had one of our GS's breakdown the other day with carb-icing. We're having to run them with Pro FST in the tanks while we've got this cold spell... ::)

Jon_W
24-02-10, 04:59 PM
I won't overtake a school unless I can overtake the whole convoy. Nowt worse that having a prat to deal with as well as learing to ride.

I'm having a few issues. Have changed the air filter, this has made a slight improvement. Am now loking atcovering the rear of the engine where the carbs are in order to force the carbs to draw warm air.