PDA

View Full Version : Able Training Driving School

Hazel-nut
17-05-10, 11:38 AM
I followed you into rode and towards beckington on saturday morning about 915!
you have a rather nice car that happens to be on my list of cars i want :P

Geordie Stu
17-05-10, 05:47 PM
Mark saw you Sunday 16 & Monday 17th.

Sunday parked up in GM Steven around lunchtime

Monday heading toward Cereal Partners down the hill towards lights around 3:15 pm.

[smiley=thumbsup.gif] keep up the good work

Mark_Able
17-05-10, 08:27 PM

Don't think it was me Hazel. Was probably Stuart. He's got a car just like mine, only mine's better! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mark_Able
17-05-10, 08:29 PM
Mark saw you Sunday 16 & Monday 17th.

Sunday parked up in GM Steven around lunchtime

Monday heading toward Cereal Partners down the hill towards lights around 3:15 pm.

[smiley=thumbsup.gif] keep up the good work

Yep, that was me. Just had two guys doing their part 1 test today... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hazel-nut
18-05-10, 12:34 PM

Don't think it was me Hazel. Was probably Stuart. He's got a car just like mine, only mine's better! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

if it wasnt your car i can say that it looked a bit girly with ripcurl in pink on the back :P i would have loved to learn in a decent car like that though!i learnt in a proton!no power steering!3 point turn was a mission!had already failed my first test before i got to the 3 point turn so didnt bother wasting my energy doing it properly so did more like a 6 point turn to save my arms hehe

Mark_Able
18-05-10, 04:02 PM
Yep, the RipCurl car is Stuart. And yes, it's definately girly... ;D

Jon_W
20-05-10, 04:07 PM
I think i've seen the Able Training Group about six times this week.... either riding, driving, chatting or drinking coffee!!!

I tend to see the silver car more often than not... Have seen the black one a couple of times though.

See the bikes most days....

Geordie Stu
21-05-10, 08:09 AM
Mark Spotted again I think ::)

Yesterday evening around 8pm West Cepen roundabout you heading towards Chippenham, both Kev on Green Ninja & I Black Z750 both with Green LED's on the front heading home after being at the Sally. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mark_Able
21-05-10, 07:39 PM
Yes mate, me again. Now you know why I couldn't make the Sally. :(

RoyalEnfieldRob
24-05-10, 11:23 AM
Who either had a prang or broke down this morning on the platinum roundabout on the Trowbridge - Hawkeridge road???

Mark_Able
24-05-10, 07:51 PM
Who either had a prang or broke down this morning on the platinum roundabout on the Trowbridge - Hawkeridge road???

Weren't me... :o
Instructor meeting tomorrow night, I'll find out... :-?