PDA

View Full Version : Ducatisa @ JHS Racing..

Roxy
14-06-10, 04:27 PM
Hope you got your rear tyre sorted and enjoyed the day chick?

good to see you anyway!

roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ducatista
14-06-10, 06:47 PM
Hiya Roxy

JHS were really helpful and fitted me in straight away.
Luckily the nail was right in the middle so they repaired my tyre and I didn't need a new one.

Good to see you (and Steve).

We missed the rideout we were meant to be going on but nevermind, we had a nice day.

R1chie
14-06-10, 07:03 PM
James and the gang are a bunch of good eggs aint they [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ducatista
14-06-10, 08:37 PM
They were brill.
They were the only people who offered me an alternative replacement tyre when they didn't have the Road Pilot 2 in stock and that was just the lady on the phone.
I was totally confident that they wouldn't repair it unless they were 120% happy and they would only give me an acceptable mix if I needed a replacement.

I rang everywhere (protyrex2, bike tread, steve lynhams, wayside etc.) and they were most helpful.
They also saw me straight away after I bimbled over the Keynsham and then when he fixed it he said "ride it like you stole it" or some such ;)

Roxy
14-06-10, 09:35 PM
JHS put the new exhaust on my bike last week and arranged for the MOT to be done, also new levers as a last minute thing and I have to say I am very impressesd with them. I chose them initially because they were close to work (for me) and I liked the fact that when I went to speak to them about a new exhuast they didn't treat me like some 'blonde bird' who didn't know anything! James recommended the Remus Carbon Hexacone and I am thrilled to bits with it [smiley=thumbsup.gif] looks and sounds lovely.

Big thumbs up for JHS racing. [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif]

roxy [smiley=laugh.gif]