PDA

View Full Version : Dunno, Gerry I think...

Mark_Able
17-06-10, 09:26 PM
Doing my driving lessons this evening, and I think it was Gerry (?) with another in tow. Put me right... :-?

Roxy
17-06-10, 09:40 PM
did they have a cubs uniform on and a visible woggle???? if so then yes it was Gerry!! lol ;D

roxy

Gerry
17-06-10, 10:00 PM
did they have a cubs uniform on and a visible woggle???? if so then yes it was Gerry!! lol ;D

roxy

Decided to go "woggleless" tonight (even though Tina was a little disappointed) :-/

Mark, if the person who overtook you was riding in a correct and safe manner, then yes it was me, followed by Caz 05.

If not, I have heard of another rather caddish yellow SV rider in these parts who occasionally breaks the Queens highway regulations and on occasion (I hear) is even foolhardy enough to exceed the speed limit on open roads.
If this was he, then it wasn't me and it wasn't Caz 05 who wasn't following the person who wasn't me.

Now we have cleared that up - pity you have to work in the evenings, it would be good to see you at the Sally or BH.

Cheers
G :)

Roxy
17-06-10, 10:07 PM
;D ;D ;D 'woggleless' ????? :o :o the mind boggles! ;D ;D ;D

Gerry
17-06-10, 10:12 PM
;D ;D ;D 'woggleless' ????? :o :o the mind boggles! ;D ;D ;D

It's my new (Ebay) leathers, there's simply no room for all of me and "it" :'(

Mark_Able
18-06-10, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the considerate overtake Gerry. I'm trying to keep thursday evenings clear, but it doesn't always work... :'(

Beamer
29-06-10, 07:32 PM
Have just read this lmao.....

Yes Gerry I was thoroughly disappointed with the 'woggleless' look after you had promised lmao but I shall wait with baited breath until you decide to get it on show....im sure there's alot of us who cant wait lol xx

;D ;D

Nokesy
30-06-10, 11:26 AM
I wanted to organise a 'woggle' rideout - but there wasn't much enthusiasm when I mentioned it in Wales :'(

Gerry
30-06-10, 11:30 AM
Have just read this lmao.....

Yes Gerry I was thoroughly disappointed with the 'woggleless' look after you had promised lmao but I shall wait with baited breath until you decide to get it on show....im sure there's alot of us who cant wait lol xx

;D ;D

You need only wait another two and a half days Tina before your dreams will come true :)
See you at the BH :-*