PDA

View Full Version : Dabz

Kevinb
09-07-10, 08:47 AM
Tesco's yesterday. Pat pointed the bikes out at the traffic lights on the way out. Couldn't see who else was there. I take it you were off to the Sally?

Cheers Kev

Geordie Stu
09-07-10, 10:43 AM
We were indeed off to the Sally. Saw you like you say pulling into Tescos.

Riders. Dabz, Ninja ZXR & Monster Man [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Kevinb
09-07-10, 01:13 PM
Someone had a very nice sounding exhaust

Dabz
09-07-10, 03:12 PM
lol did you hear us all on the way out? we had a bit of a "who's exhaust is the loudest" competition at the traffic lights. It's both big AND clever before anyone comments ;)

Uber Dave
09-07-10, 06:16 PM
lol did you hear us all on the way out? we had a bit of a "who's exhaust is the loudest" competition at the traffic lights. It's both big AND clever before anyone comments ;)

You put your loud one back on then?

Blackandchrome
09-07-10, 07:35 PM

Wow!!
Bet you had a very impressed audience too! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Can't wait till I grow up and aint so fikk :-/

Dabz
10-07-10, 10:19 AM
I was being sarcastic you ass

Dave - yeh, I've been going into work on the bike when it's sunny and with the standard exhaust on the cars weren't really paying any attention for bikes while I was filtering etc, so have stuck the loud one back on. It's coming off for tomorrow's ride-out tho, can't be doing with the noise all day long!

Beamer
10-07-10, 11:13 AM
[smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] @ Dabz

KP
10-07-10, 11:41 AM
lmao @ fikk :o ........ ive been called a few things before but never fikk !!

i try to remain young, well i have to has we have the 8 year old to keep up with [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

still i can live with being "fikk" better that than boring i guess ;)

Uber Dave
10-07-10, 11:49 AM
Dave - yeh, I've been going into work on the bike when it's sunny and with the standard exhaust on the cars weren't really paying any attention for bikes while I was filtering etc, so have stuck the loud one back on. It's coming off for tomorrow's ride-out tho, can't be doing with the noise all day long!

Its amazing how much difference a loud can makes isn't it! I had a number of close calls on motorways on my old CBR and I can only put it down to the quietness as my R6 makes tonnes of noise and I have not had anywhere near as many close calls.

Kevinb
12-07-10, 01:18 PM

We did yesterday on the way back from Calne. Drag start at the traffic lights heading back past Tesco's into town. A hayabusa and MT-01. Nice 8-)

Geordie Stu
13-07-10, 08:36 AM
Have to agree with Davel my Z750 was like a mouse compared to the MIVV that on now (Baffle out ofcourse) ::)

I think most of Tesco's heard us that day ;D