PDA

View Full Version : Gixxer round Dilton Marsh

CBRowner
25-06-10, 10:05 AM
Anyone on here ride a Gixxer, in standard Suzi colours, through Dilton Marsh on a daily basis at about a ton over the limit???? >:(

If you're on here, there's an unmarked cop car in the area due to the amount of complaints caused by this bike >:(

Morticia
25-06-10, 10:57 AM
Explain to the copper that gixxer only have 2 speeds; fast and faster. It really isn't our fault, is just the way the bike was made. ;D

Morticia
25-06-10, 10:57 AM
I'm sure Nico Babe can vouch for my scientifically proven estatement too!

CBRowner
25-06-10, 11:57 AM
I think it's more to do with the disregard for public safety because he/she tears through the village past primary and special needs schools.

Even worse, the bike flies past my house making me jealous :'(

Morticia
25-06-10, 12:30 PM
Even worse, the bike flies past my house making me jealous :'([/quote]

That explains it! Wanna borrow my sv? My gixxer is not a lending bike, that seat is reserved solely to my arse. And the sv is a fully working bike, promise! I take my son to and from school and rock climbing, hasn't let me down for well over two months. You go v-twin!!!

CBRowner
25-06-10, 01:10 PM
I've done the Gixxer thing in the past and I know how fast they are especially from Gib to Banus on the motorway :D

But this rider does need to take it slower through the village, not only for the kids and the special needs pupils at the other school, but also because he/she ignores the roundabouts and the fact that there's loads of tractors using that road.

It's not just bikers but they are the main problem along that road because it's a nice road out of the village towards the Warminster Road and you've got the twisty route by Brockerswood at the other end.

I'd just hate to have to use my medical skills when there's no need - so kill your speed and not yourself [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nico_babe
25-06-10, 01:28 PM
Yup can agree that a Gixxer is.............................. oh sooo sweeeet !! LOL LOL LOL

Gotta luv it. Best Satisfaction tool a person could own.....:)

But I agree, he / she should keep the speed for a quieter safer road.

;)

jonnydangerous
25-06-10, 02:40 PM
seconded! GSXR=speeding ticket :-)

Morticia
25-06-10, 03:16 PM
Sounds like this rider is only going to learn the painful way...

How many tickets have you got JD? Is that why you keep warning people about the cam at the entrance to Tidworth? ;D

BladeTriple
31-08-10, 09:33 PM
If its the one me and Kaz saw today rider with a yellow lid pinned over the tank making all the moves but none of the speed heading away from Westbury chippy roundabout towards Dilton Marsh, we weren't that impressed had their head under the fairing without even pushing 60 .... fairy! By the sounds of it , they were riding a 125 with a race can or a 600 [smiley=thumbsup.gif], we had a good look as we were on the last leg of our run around 7.30ish

GSXR great bikes bloody uncomfortable for the leggier rider, more hype than outright sports bike, pretty much on a level peg with all the other generic japanese sports 1000s just carry the boy / girl racer tag and some twits like this one in Dilton play up to it 8-)