PDA

View Full Version : Able Training

Beamer
25-07-10, 09:44 PM
I passed one of you about 3pm today.....and I was riding and you nodded lol....my first official nod from a fellow 'biker' lol.....I was rather chuffed too lol (think it was Nicko but not sure) whoever you were thank you for nodding cos so many 'bikers' dont nod to us little unworthy 125ers lmao x [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D ;D ;D

Mark_Able
26-07-10, 09:52 PM
I normally wave. Probably Nicko... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

igbell
27-07-10, 03:59 PM
Beamer did you see a instructor with a few learners behind and a Red VFR following?? if you did the VFR was me...

Beamer
27-07-10, 09:02 PM
i saw the instructor and a couple of learners but not sure about the red one.....it was just after 3pm sunday just left clarendon on way to southwick (maybe).......i was going opposite way on my humble little YBR125 wearing a rather large smile lol....me not the bike lmao ;D ;D ;D

igbell
27-07-10, 10:38 PM
Oh nobody sees me, I swear I have switched the cloaking device off.....

V_Angel_Junior
28-07-10, 07:02 PM
I past a silver car of yours at about 10:55 at the crossing by Holy Trinity Church.

Beamer
29-07-10, 10:07 PM
Oh nobody sees me, I swear I have switched the cloaking device off.....

Im sorry Igbell.but please dont be offended ....Im pants anyway lol....so dont take it personally lol :) :)

igbell
29-07-10, 10:16 PM
Its ok Beamer, not to worry

BB
30-07-10, 04:53 PM
Its ok Beamer, not to worry

Ghost has an excellent cloaking device, and when that's not on it's usually the arrow over his head saying 'Victim' so people know who to block from filtering, pull out on roundabouts etc... ;D

BB

Mark_Able
30-07-10, 10:19 PM
I past a silver car of yours at about 10:55 at the crossing by Holy Trinity Church.

That'll be Tim... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Lorraine
18-08-10, 06:25 PM
spotted at Tesco PFS this afternoon in a black car with ripcurl on the back so I know it wasn't Mark ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mark_Able
18-08-10, 08:41 PM
spotted at Tesco PFS this afternoon in a black car with ripcurl on the back so I know it wasn't Mark ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nope, that'll be Stuart Powell... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

V_Angel_Junior
23-08-10, 06:01 PM
Spotted at Newtown this afternoon in a black car about 2:20pm :)

Beamer
24-08-10, 07:24 PM
Saw the ABLE TAINING CAR today...silver one ..in Boreham road warminster next door to my brothers, picking up a 'student' lol..... was going to yell across(he was parked up) until I realised I didnt know the driver lmao ;D ;D

Jon_W
25-08-10, 08:26 AM
We should have a Able section in this forum. One or another of the Able training corperation is always being seen. ;D

Nothing like being visable, hey Mark!!! :D

Mark_Able
25-08-10, 02:08 PM
Spotted at Newtown this afternoon in a black car about 2:20pm :)

Stuart again... :)

Mark_Able
25-08-10, 02:09 PM
Saw the ABLE TAINING CAR today...silver one ..in Boreham road warminster next door to my brothers, picking up a 'student' lol..... was going to yell across(he was parked up) until I realised I didnt know the driver lmao ;D ;D

Tim with the Suzuki... :)

Mark_Able
25-08-10, 02:10 PM
We should have a Able section in this forum. One or another of the Able training corperation is always being seen. ;D

Nothing like being visable, hey Mark!!! :D

Next is World Domination. Ha! Ha! Ha! :o ::) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
25-08-10, 06:54 PM
I keep seeing you lot about too! As long as we don't 'bump' into each other that's fine by me! :D

BB

igbell
25-08-10, 09:12 PM
So what are we going to do tonight then Brain??
The same as we do every night, we are going to take over the world.

nicko@able
27-08-10, 08:14 PM
It were me,saw you and thought,ahh a biker,I shall be nodding then. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

nicko@able
27-08-10, 08:17 PM
OHH bollocks I thought it was world DOMINATER,it wouldnt start,leaked then brokedown so i pushed it to the pub and got pissed instead.

Bornagain
30-08-10, 08:32 PM
Mark, saw your bike this morning as we were meeting up in Macky D's, would have come in to say hello but i was late turning up! Oops ;D

Jon_W
31-08-10, 08:09 AM
OHH bollocks I thought it was world DOMINATER,it wouldnt start,leaked then brokedown so i pushed it to the pub and got pissed instead.

;D

Oh dear....

Mark_Able
31-08-10, 10:10 PM
Mark, saw your bike this morning as we were meeting up in Macky D's, would have come in to say hello but i was late turning up! Oops ;D

Wondered who that was doing the quick in and out. Glad you caught up with them mate... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

RachaelEllen
08-09-10, 12:36 PM
It was me manically waving at you in the blue Toyota Yaris :) The disco jackets looked good ;D

CBRowner
08-09-10, 07:23 PM
I've spotted the black car today in Westbury not sure who it is but it was Able Training and I'm replying in the right place [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mark_Able
08-09-10, 08:31 PM
It was me manically waving at you in the blue Toyota Yaris :) The disco jackets looked good ;D

Strange how I waved back without knowing who it was... :-?
I get so used to folks waving and not knowing who they are, at least I know this time. Who's learning to drive then Rachael? [smiley=happy.gif]

Mark_Able
08-09-10, 08:32 PM
I've spotted the black car today in Westbury not sure who it is but it was Able Training and I'm replying in the right place [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Might have been me Emlyn. Was it around 5.45 ish? :-?

RachaelEllen
08-09-10, 09:39 PM
It's my sister learning to drive, but it was me and my mum in the car, she always forgets to take the L plates off, oops!

CBRowner
09-09-10, 09:45 AM

Might have been me Emlyn. Was it around 5.45 ish? :-?

Yeah it was, just about to turn in towards Matravers school/Westbury Leigh :)