PDA

View Full Version : BMW R1200 GS Adventure near Dilton Marsh

BladeTriple
13-09-10, 07:54 AM
Around 6.20am this morning a BMW R1200GS passed us in our Focus on the way through Dilton Marsh, onto the A46 then off up towards Bradford on Avon. Rider wasn't quite tall enough to put both feet on the floor at the junction :P

If this was anyone here , dude / dudette you need to adjust your headlights cos they were blinding the hell out of me while you hung off my bumper on your BMW Tractor >:( ;)

Ride safe x

Snowy
13-09-10, 05:36 PM
Not me Lisa - honest!

Nelly
13-09-10, 05:55 PM
Not me Lisa - honest!

Scaredy cat :'(!

BladeTriple
13-09-10, 06:07 PM
Definitely wasnt Graeme, he's tall enough to touch the floor with both feet at a junction hardly a short arse is he ????

Snowy
13-09-10, 07:05 PM
Pheeeeww...........

(lives another day ;D ;D)

BladeTriple
13-09-10, 09:17 PM
Graeme the world would be a dull and lonlier place without you in it my silver haired friend :) so don't go killing yourself on those runs of yours ... hardly a spring chicken anymore are you ;) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Snowy
13-09-10, 09:40 PM
Graeme the world would be a dull and lonlier place without you in it my silver haired friend :) so don't go killing yourself on those runs of yours ... hardly a spring chicken anymore are you ;) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I was begining to well up for a second and then I got to the second half of your post. Luv you too babe ;) :D ;D ;D

BB
13-09-10, 10:04 PM

I was begining to well up for a second and then I got to the second half of your post. Luv you too babe ;) :D ;D ;D

lol! :D