PDA

View Full Version : spam!

bazzashazza
15-08-06, 09:48 PM
would u believe that aol discraded the wiltshire bikers update email to my spam folder :o how very dare they! >:( cheeky beggars ;D

Amante_271
16-08-06, 07:50 AM
Thats Odd as Im with AOL and it went thru to my inbox no probs (by the way Thanks for the newsletter Dabs!)

Rod
16-08-06, 10:14 AM
No Problem with BT :) But from time to time they have funnies and treat stuff as spam :( , 1 item like a newsletter will get through, the following week it won't. As you all Know put the sender in the address book online and it won't be classed as spam..Rod

Dabz
16-08-06, 11:05 AM
lol, well it did ramble on a bit so could be classed as spam I guess :P

blurbiker247
18-08-06, 09:20 PM
:-[ something going wrong, didnt get last months and hav'nt got this one, is someone trying to tell me sumit :-/

R1chie
18-08-06, 09:29 PM
do you check your junk mail folders for unrecognised email addresses?

blurbiker247
18-08-06, 10:15 PM
Yes go through them often, one or two with dodgy attachments slip in, unless I'm missung it?

HC8
20-08-06, 07:02 PM
Here's something that might help official spam facts and figures http://www.spam.com/ :)

or techy wise you could always try mailwasher www.mailwasher.net very good, there is a free version or i can put a full version on floppy disk for you and you can even bounce emails, teach it whats not spam and as it looks up email before it gets downloaded to your inbox prevents virus

Rod
21-08-06, 11:13 AM
Must agree with HC on mailwasher, it is excellent I have used it for years, but I have stuck with old version 2 if you can still get it, it is better than the later ones :) as it does multi accounts and it's free ;D
I also have a copy of V2 if anyone wants it....Rod

Amante_271
22-08-06, 09:00 AM
I also have a copy of V2 if anyone wants it....Rod

Yes please mate! PM me to sort out details & what I need to do as Im not too good with a computer as you might of noticed!!! ;D