PDA

View Full Version : Exam Results

HC8
24-08-06, 11:42 AM
Way back when I first joined I was in the middle of revision and about to do my exams for my Foundation/Higher Education course.

Pleased to say - I passed ;D ;D also passed my maths GCSE ;D (dunno why i did this coz already have a CSE)

So now lucky me has the equivalent of six A levels and no particular place to go coz Uni course was oversubscribed.
dum de dum de dum de dum - who wants to be a scrounging student anyway :P :P

evilkeneval
24-08-06, 11:45 AM
wll done :D

now you can take a gap year! ;D

Dabz
24-08-06, 12:08 PM
well done :D

Uni's great, do no work for a few years and have loads of time off... I loved it hehe

BB
24-08-06, 12:12 PM
Well done & congrats etc. :D Could do with raising a celebratory glass or two. Will have to get together when I'm back from IOM.

BB

Stu
24-08-06, 12:15 PM
Well done

b_1_rd
24-08-06, 12:43 PM
You are now fully qualified to do ------ IRONING! ;)

Weel done :)

ChantelleT
24-08-06, 01:31 PM
Yay ME TOO!! picked up me results today... B in maths and a B in english. not just a pretty face eh!!!

What course were you doing harleychic??? i was on an access to HE course at chip

HC8
24-08-06, 03:36 PM
Yay ME TOO!! picked up me results today... B in maths and a B in english. not just a pretty face eh!!!

What course were you doing harleychic??? i was on an access to HE course at chip

WELL DONE Chantelle - pat on the back ;D ;D

Same but in Salisbury. Halfway through the course I found out I didn't need it as I already have a Business & Finance BTEC with which to get uni points, I just needed recent study - aaaghghghghghh.

bazzashazza
24-08-06, 09:59 PM
Way back when I first joined I was in the middle of revision and about to do my exams for my Foundation/Higher Education course.

Pleased to say - I passed ;D ;D also passed my maths GCSE ;D (dunno why i did this coz already have a CSE)

So now lucky me has the equivalent of six A levels and no particular place to go coz Uni course was oversubscribed.
dum de dum de dum de dum - who wants to be a scrounging student anyway :P :P

oi don't mock it sometimes its fun to be a scrounging student :P

Amante_271
25-08-06, 08:21 AM
Well done on your results!!

Theres nothing wrong with being a mature student?? Problem is do you qualify? And I DONT mean accademically!! ;D

ChantelleT
25-08-06, 01:26 PM
yeah same HC. ive done a BTEC in Public services but being a [cough cough] mature student i had to do this course first. what you doing at uni??

HC8
25-08-06, 03:05 PM
yeah same HC. ive done a BTEC in Public services but being a [cough cough] mature student i had to do this course first. what you doing at uni??

Wanted to do Midwifery but uni was way over subscribed, going to reapply for next year and try for Operating Dept Practitioner. What are you going to do?

ChantelleT
25-08-06, 03:11 PM
i'm doing child nursing at oxford brookes. was gonna do the midwifery top up at the end for a year. still gotta do another year at college tho.

HC8
25-08-06, 03:11 PM
Well done on your results!!

Theres nothing wrong with being a mature student?? Problem is do you qualify? And I DONT mean accademically!! ;D

I've got ages yet to mature, certainly don't want to be old before my time like 'some' people.

HC8
25-08-06, 03:15 PM
i'm doing child nursing at oxford brookes. was gonna do the midwifery top up at the end for a year. still gotta do another year at college tho.

I heard they were phasing out the midwifery top up year and don't fancy being an adult nurse first coz it means putting up with old bids in salisbury!! would rather be a mortuary technician :)

ChantelleT
25-08-06, 03:19 PM
well knowing me i would have changed my mind again by the time i need to apply for it all. :-/ What uni did you apply to? I heard bristol is a hard one to get into for midwifery

Suggsy
25-08-06, 06:46 PM
God and you think Magicians are boring lol

turn all the uni's in to something useful like NCP's
and make students work for a living after they have done national service that is

and maybe i can pay less to Mr Brown

xx

Stu
25-08-06, 07:04 PM
By christ I agreed with Suggsy I must be turning!! All students must be made to do National Servce that'll stop loads of the spungers...apologies to those genuine people with a genuine reason to study sociology, psycology and nautical navigation (oops thats me!! aah but I done my service time)

blurbiker247
26-08-06, 12:20 PM
who's a clever girl, well done mate

Rod
26-08-06, 06:06 PM
Nice one :) My Daughter Bex has just left school and got her results, enough so she can go to collage :) Well done HC