PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Wishes!

b_1_rd
27-08-06, 10:11 PM
She will probably kill me for this but Jess (Ginguar) and Pete are getting married on Friday this week so how about a few 'best wishes' or indeed 'comiserations' for them on here to send them on their way! :)

Good Luck Guys, have a great day! :D

Icey
27-08-06, 10:12 PM
Good Luck guys :) It was nice spending your last weekend with you :P

Have a crackin' day x

evilkeneval
27-08-06, 10:13 PM
Good luck with everything :D

Amante_271
28-08-06, 07:52 AM
All the VERY best to you both,

From the Hall tribe!! :-* :-* :-*

xox

PS My advice (for what its worth - I have played this game twice!!!!) is to try to remember as much as you can! I know it sounds obvious but its suprising how much you forget and how quickly!!!!

Cant wait to see the piccys.... Where are the ones of the stag do???

Stu
28-08-06, 08:24 AM
Best wishes for a happy future together

blurbiker247
28-08-06, 09:00 AM
Good luck and best wishes, could'nt happen to a nicer couple, need to start new bit in the calender Wedding Anniversaries :)

Dabz
28-08-06, 09:54 AM
best wishes guys, looking forward to pics being posted on here :)

bazzashazza
28-08-06, 10:16 AM
good luck guys and enjoy ur special day ;)

Suggsy
28-08-06, 10:27 AM
I give it six months ;D

seriously have a goodone

Sx

ChantelleT
28-08-06, 06:49 PM
good luck Guys (oh and if it doesnt work out make sure you take him for everything hes got. Even the clothes on his back) [laughing evily]

Suggsy
28-08-06, 09:15 PM
GOD

we need to warm your boyfriend Chant :D

Stu
28-08-06, 09:19 PM
GOD

we need to warm your boyfriend Chant :D

You just can't leave anyone alone can you??

I think Chantelle can WARM her own fella don't need you to do it!! ;D

ChantelleT
28-08-06, 09:21 PM
sorry suggs hes mine. think ive got abit more to offer him than you lol ;D

Suggsy
28-08-06, 09:23 PM
I bet you havnt lol

GixerBoy
28-08-06, 09:25 PM
Best wishes guys! :)

ONFIRE
28-08-06, 09:32 PM
Good Luck, wishing you u2 all the best for a long future together ;)

RVFBabe
29-08-06, 08:26 AM
Best wishes to you both for Friday and whatever the future holds

Tip for the day: - before you go to bed Friday night have a good natter about how the day went for each of you as there'll be things that you won't both have been involved in, seen or done :)

This will paint a complete picture of the day and will help you to remember it forever more!

b_1_rd
29-08-06, 01:47 PM

Tip for the day: - before you go to bed Friday night have a good natter about how the day went for each of you as there'll be things that you won't both have been involved in, seen or done :)

This will paint a complete picture of the day and will help you to remember it forever more!

Are you for real.....sit and chat before bed on a your wedding night! ;) ;D

BouncingBunny
29-08-06, 02:06 PM
ahhh the impetuosity of youth ;D talking before bed,isn't that oral sex? :P oh and best of luck to you both.

RVFBabe
29-08-06, 02:31 PM

Of course - chat first and then......

Who says you have to go to sleep on your wedding night by a particular time or even at all ;) ;D

ginguar
29-08-06, 10:35 PM
Thank you loads everyone. Am heading down to Plymouth first thing tomorrow morning. Am both excited and terrified at the same time. Still, at least I know I marrying a top bloke :)

Stu
29-08-06, 10:38 PM

Of course - chat first and then......

Who says you have to go to sleep on your wedding night by a particular time or even at all ;) ;D
why chat thats what video cameras and photographs were invented for to remember the day!! No you don't have to record the night action unless that's your thing!! No comments required!! ;)

ONFIRE
29-08-06, 10:43 PM
Thank you loads everyone. Am heading down to Plymouth first thing tomorrow morning. Am both excited and terrified at the same time. Still, at least I know I marrying a top bloke :)

Ah does he know you ;)

Hope all goes well for you both.

ChantelleT
29-08-06, 10:44 PM
good luck mate... and remember AVOID PRE NUPS AT ALL TIMES XX

Stu
29-08-06, 10:47 PM
good luck mate... and remember AVOID PRE NUPS AT ALL TIMES XX
Chantelle you are the bearer of all bright futures

All the best to you and for a long an happy future ahead. Don't get too drunk :D
Don't forget to smile for the photos

R1chie
29-08-06, 11:17 PM
best wishes to you both

Amante_271
30-08-06, 08:15 AM
Still, at least I know I marrying a top bloke :)
Oh Sh*t!! I thought you were marrying Pete!! Do we know this new bloke?? LOL!!! ;D ;D Only kidding! Hope all goes well for you both.... good idea to leave early, its a long way and knowing your sence of direction.... ::) ;) ::)

ginguar
30-08-06, 10:35 AM
Got down to Plymouth a minute ago. Think someone might have it in for us as a lorry driver crashed into the back of me on the way down. Luckily it was slow speed so he just popped my top box off and sent it flying into the road. Don't think he even noticed as he just bogged off. What a lovely man.

blurbiker247
30-08-06, 10:41 AM
Phew lucky! thank goodness your not hurt, did you get his number??

Dabz
30-08-06, 10:41 AM
very nice of him...at least you arrived safely!

ginguar
30-08-06, 10:42 AM
Didn't get his number although randomly the lorry was from Melksham. Just went outside to look at the damage and he drove past. Very weird as it's 5 miles from where it happened :s

evilkeneval
30-08-06, 10:47 AM
just hope everything else goes okay! :)

ginguar
01-09-06, 09:11 AM
Well today's the day. Feeling oddly calm but a little sick (might be due to the large amounts of wine I drank last night).

Scott_W
01-09-06, 09:32 AM
All the best for today, and I'm sure you'll enjoy every moment of it.

Dabz
01-09-06, 10:13 AM
good luck for today!!!

evilkeneval
01-09-06, 10:18 AM
all the best, hope everything goes perfectly :)

b_1_rd
01-09-06, 10:21 AM
Well, today's the day. Hope it all goes well for them.

Good luck Jess and Pete :)

HC8
01-09-06, 03:24 PM
Congratulations on today guys, hope all went well :)