PDA

View Full Version : crime rates

evilkeneval
04-09-06, 09:47 AM
As you know, wiltshire has some of the lowest crimes rate in the counrty, which means the police here have a lot of time on there hands to sit on the side or roads with speed guns and generally cause a nusence to all on the road!
Can people please start commiting some crime so that they can have some real police work to get on with! :)

ONFIRE
04-09-06, 12:18 PM
Did hear they police were on the look out for something Green?
;D ;D ;)

evilkeneval
04-09-06, 12:20 PM
Did hear they police were on the look out for something Green?
;D ;D ;)

grrrrrr! >:(

ONFIRE
04-09-06, 12:23 PM
Not to worry apparently thoses green things are far to quick :) ::) :-/
;)

evilkeneval
04-09-06, 12:25 PM
Not to worry apparently thoses green things are far to quick :) ::) :-/
;)
lol mabye for the cars but not the helicopter! :-/ :-? :(

Stu
04-09-06, 01:05 PM
Just aim for airports the copters can't fly in the zone

evilkeneval
04-09-06, 01:10 PM
but they can use road blocks! :-/

Stu
04-09-06, 01:11 PM
Theres normally a gap to squeeze a bike through

evilkeneval
04-09-06, 01:13 PM

i'll keep all this in mind for next time! big problem is the tank range!!

Stu
04-09-06, 01:14 PM
well get away faster and loose them quickly

evilkeneval
04-09-06, 01:15 PM
well get away faster and loose them quickly

noted ;)

Stu
04-09-06, 01:16 PM
I would like to add these are just suggestions for reference and not to be used on the road as evading the police is not big, clever or legal!! Nor have I used them or intend to

evilkeneval
04-09-06, 01:18 PM
I would like to add these are just suggestions for reference and not to be used on the road as evading the police is not big, clever or legal!! Nor have I used them or intend to
:-? never??

Stu
04-09-06, 01:19 PM
Nope Never ;)

ONFIRE
04-09-06, 01:20 PM

None above would never work, chopper coppers far to quick... Devizes to Swindon from take off 3-4 mins. :o

evilkeneval
04-09-06, 01:22 PM
if you shoot someone 1st it doubles up as an air ambulance, and would have to proritise a dying person over someone speeding! ;)

ONFIRE
04-09-06, 01:23 PM
if you shoot someone 1st it doubles up as an air ambulance, and would have to proritise a dying person over someone speeding! ;)
Problem is you would end up in prison, taking a sp30 slightly better option :-[
;D ;D

Stu
04-09-06, 01:24 PM
good thinking there Mikey

Stu
04-09-06, 01:25 PM
too true but at least you'd have escaped and they are rubbish at clear up rates for murders as it takes proper policing speeders and petty crimes are better for stats

evilkeneval
04-09-06, 01:28 PM
too true but at least you'd have escaped and they are rubbish at clear up rates for murders as it takes proper policing speeders and petty crimes are better for stats
thats what i think!

ONFIRE
04-09-06, 01:28 PM
Bigger picture.. you will probably end up in Hell when you die. :'( :'( When you could of taken the sp30 and gone to heaven fckn the Angels :-* :-* ;)

evilkeneval
04-09-06, 01:29 PM
lol what away to put it! :D

ONFIRE
04-09-06, 01:31 PM

You know it makes sense Mikey take your sp30.

Or would not advise it..Next time go a little faster.. make sure you don't get caught ;D ;D ;D

evilkeneval
04-09-06, 01:41 PM

You know it makes sense Mikey take your sp30.

Or would not advise it..Next time go a little faster.. make sure you don't get caught ;D ;D ;D

don't get caught is what i usually go for! ;) ;D

Stu
04-09-06, 01:51 PM
Bigger picture.. you will probably end up in Hell when you die. :'( :'( When you could of taken the sp30 and gone to heaven fckn the Angels :-* :-* ;)
knowing my luck I'd go to heaven and end up getting fcuked by an angel ....bloody Hells angel

whilst Hell are having their end away with all the hot minxes in a previous life

blurbiker247
04-09-06, 05:12 PM

Tank range :-/ what dyou think they are gonna do blow you off the Rd for speedin :D, MMmmm I spos they have started shooting illeagal immigrents :-/

Still look on the bright side those tanks ain't quick :D

evilkeneval
04-09-06, 10:20 PM

Tank range :-/ what dyou think they are gonna do blow you off the Rd for speedin :D, MMmmm I spos they have started shooting illeagal immigrents :-/

Still look on the bright side those tanks ain't quick :D

fuel tank blue! :P

BouncingBunny
05-09-06, 06:59 PM
Sod going to heaven,I'd rather be a bad boy and go to hell,at least I'd get to meet all my mates ;D