PDA

View Full Version : Back on-line...... (sort of)

Nokesy
18-09-06, 06:50 PM
Hopefully some of you might have noticed our lack of presence over the past few weeks - there was a severe drought in the internet access states - but all has changed! Well, sort of... most of you probably know how hard it is to set up the internet at home and how bloody long it takes - we have managed dial-up until wireless router arrives and this appears to be the only site we can access at a reasonable speed!!! No banking yet! It's good to be back, we have missed the site - what's the latest goss?

James and Nokesy

BB
18-09-06, 09:28 PM
Well hello, strangers, good to hear from you again. Welcome back.

Hope you are both well & enjoying life!

BB

Dabz
19-09-06, 09:04 AM
welcome back :D

blurbiker247
20-09-06, 08:49 PM
Well I missed you, nice to have you back, see you soon ;)

JamesHockley
29-09-06, 09:40 PM
Broad band at last!! Despite some initial problems with AOL it has suddenly come on line which means both me and Nokes are back on line at last. Time to start racking up the posts!

BB
29-09-06, 10:08 PM
Good to see you have sorted it out - you going to make it Monday eve to the Pink Meet? Would be good to see you again.

BB

JamesHockley
29-09-06, 10:32 PM
I would like to but I am working away all week, I will see if Nokes wants to go. After our trip to France she will ride in all conditions!

BB
29-09-06, 11:39 PM
Would be good if she can make it. We will have to get together to hear about the frech trip

BB