PDA

View Full Version : Gloat

Rod
30-09-06, 11:26 AM
My dog, Sam whos picture is to the left, is only 14 months old and has just passed his Kennel Club Gold test 8-) unfortunatly he's still daft ;D ;D, but hey, i'm proud of him. He did knock my friends bike over and scraped the handlebars when he went to greet him by jumping up and kissing him >:(

Dabz
30-09-06, 12:00 PM
tell him well done :P (for the gold test, not for knocking a bike over!) - he looks cool :D

bazzashazza
01-10-06, 12:00 AM
well my dog is the model of perfection and is incredibly obedient despite being kicked out of dog training... and he's never damaged a bike in his life so ner :P ;D however he does make my car smell a bit :-[

blurbiker247
01-10-06, 10:40 AM
well my dog is the model of perfection and is incredibly obedient despite being kicked out of dog training... and he's never damaged a bike in his life so ner :P ;D however he does make my car smell a bit :-[

Wow thats proof that dogs are like there owners!! :P

blurbiker247
01-10-06, 10:41 AM
I loved my dog, but when she ran away with the next door nieghbor I devorced he!!!!!

BB
01-10-06, 10:55 AM

When Bazza gets back down here you are in for a smack I'm sure! ;D

BB

blurbiker247
01-10-06, 10:58 AM

BB

O so you'v heard the romours too ::)

bazzashazza
01-10-06, 12:31 PM

BB

too rite >:(

bazzashazza
01-10-06, 12:32 PM

BB

O so you'v heard the romours too ::)

deary me u just don't no wen to stop do u ? ::) :P

blurbiker247
01-10-06, 10:01 PM
You just love it Baby

bazzashazza
02-10-06, 12:34 PM
:-? who the hell ru calling baby?? :-[