PDA

View Full Version : Potty training

HC8
09-10-06, 09:22 PM
three cheers for Mackenzie she finally got the hang of potty training... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

As potty training leagues go she has been pretty laid back about it and taking her time so how Steev managed
to get his son sorted in a weekend i don't know but finally.... she went to the 'big' toilet and stayed dry for a whole day

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n251/HC8/DSC00054.jpg

ChantelleT
09-10-06, 09:38 PM
Yeay for Mackenzie!! Tell me your secret :-[
Im finding the hardest problem is teaching J to pee standing up when i dont know how to do it myself :-[

ONFIRE
09-10-06, 11:20 PM
How Sweet perhaps Mackenzie will give you lessons Kaz ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D
Obviously not going to be a biker :-* :-*

Amante_271
10-10-06, 08:26 AM
Any tips and advice please?!?! My daughter Roxanne is 13 months and needs all the help she can get!! (Just look at the parents!!!!)

blurbiker247
10-10-06, 02:15 PM
How do you know your getting old? a rusty zipper and yellow stains on your trainers :-[

wait for it >:(

ONFIRE
10-10-06, 02:47 PM
How do you know your getting old? a rusty zipper and yellow stains on your trainers :-[
wait for it >:(

You resort to a Shaft - drive ::)

Sorry could not resist it ;)

blurbiker247
10-10-06, 03:55 PM
;D ;D ;D

Steev
11-10-06, 10:42 PM
excellent news Kaz I knew she could do it.

Yes I think I've been lucky, we havent had an "accident" either wet or the other for a week solid now at nursery or at home, WooHoo my boy Dylan is a superstar (thats what we call him when he goes).

Shame he cant do other things as well as pissing and ****ting. I keep sending him to the shops and he goes missing for hours, he comes back with a squashed spider a bottle top and some stones, but no money. I recon he is really taking his dad for a mug and stashing the cash somewhere and saving up for his first motorbike as he loves talking about mine. Dont know if thats a good thing if he takes after me (you know with the falling off and everything).

Anyway well done Mackenzie what a star, making your mum all proud and everything.

See you soon at the Lysley.

HC8
17-10-06, 01:36 PM
Hey steev i reckon Dylan takes after his dad then apart from the fact that he doesn't smell of beer and i bet he hasn't fallen off his bike yet ;D ;D

As of last week Mackie was taking herself to the toilet! downhill all the way now so to speak ;D

cya soon too!

cmjkeegan
22-10-06, 09:39 PM
lol, thats sweet, last time i saw her she kept avoiding me ;)