PDA

View Full Version : Oops! Better late than never!

Amante_271
30-08-07, 06:38 AM
I must bumbly hermoginise to you Dabz for not saying....

Hippo Burpday!!

before!! Hope you had a goodie!

I think that might just be ANOTHER pint I owe you!! Looks like a cheap nite out for you next time we meet up!!!

Dabz
30-08-07, 09:27 AM
thanks mate :D

Ghost
03-09-07, 07:55 PM
Better wish the man in charge a belated happy birthday!

Hope you had a good one.

Dabz
03-09-07, 08:46 PM
thanks :D was a nice birthday, we went up to london for a posh meal! Getting old now though - apparently I'm officiall in my 'late 20s' now and have to stop saying 'early twenties' :( it'll soon be pipe and slippers in front of corrie with a hot brew...

Snowy
04-09-07, 04:15 PM
Happy Birthday James - belatedly. Stop worrying about your age - you only need to do that when you get to mine lol. Still havn't bought any slippers yet and don't smoke.

Ghost
04-09-07, 07:24 PM
You are right there, Graeme, age is a state of mind - if you grow up you grow old!
My advice is never grow up! ;)

No pipe or slippers here and definitly no corrie! :o

Amante_271
05-09-07, 07:32 AM
Age is a relative thing that depends on mental attitude.

As I say in my signature... A man is as old as the woman he feels! I know thats true as my wife is 21 years younger than me! She definately keeps me young mentally, physically, emotionally & financially!! It works the other way too (poor girl!) as people who know her/us say she is far more mature than the majority of 22 year olds they know!

Dabz, that isnt a new space age tubular frame for the project bike or a small roll cage for the car...

ITS CALLED A ZIMMER FRAME!!! ;)