PDA

View Full Version : Rainnnnnnn...........

bigyam
06-07-08, 09:39 AM
Here comes the rain again falling on my head like a ......?

Iceman
06-07-08, 10:45 AM
"Raindrops keep falling on my head........"

bigyam
06-07-08, 10:46 AM
waheyyy the rain has stopped.......for now ;)

Iceman
06-07-08, 10:50 AM
You reckon? :-/ I was looking forward to a rideout Today! :(

Sue600
06-07-08, 02:34 PM
Had a nice spin out for a few hours - through rain and sunshine, was still fun... even with the huge pools of water across the road ;D

hotdog
06-07-08, 06:08 PM
Riding in the rain can be a lot of fun as we all know it presents a whole new set of challenges... So long as your gear is really waterproof that is. Good to see you today Sue (again) lol.

Sue600
06-07-08, 06:45 PM
Riding in the rain can be a lot of fun as we all know it presents a whole new set of challenges... So long as your gear is really waterproof that is. Good to see you today Sue (again) lol.

Yes, can be fun! Having a problem with being waterproof though... back to worn out boots with carrier bags in while the "waterproof" boots dry out! ::) Good to see you again too... and the other brave souls who ventured out in the rain :D

Kevinb
07-07-08, 01:35 PM
Me & Pat went out in the rain yesterday. No waterproofs, but I did have to put the windscreen wipers on there fastest setting at one point ;D

Did take the bike out Saturday though.

Cheers

Kev

BB
07-07-08, 06:54 PM
I did about 70 miles yesterday around some amazingly sh*tty & waterlogged back roads & lanes on my trusty 1949 AJS in company with a select band of like minded nutters! Excellent hospitality and lunch at the Sally - thanks guys. :-*

Bike ages ranged from a 1931 hand change Enfield through to a modern scoot - and yes - the riders ages were just as varied! The run is aimed at small fry bikes with a limit of 250cc unless it is a sidevalve (ask yr Grandad!) ;D

BB

Iceman
08-07-08, 08:35 PM
"BB", sounds like a lot of fun was had then! Liked to have been there.

bobthecod
08-07-08, 08:56 PM
I done my bike safe on Sunday, Wet Wet Wet, I shall say no more. :(

Iceman
08-07-08, 08:59 PM
I done my bike safe on Sunday, Wet Wet Wet, I shall say no more. :(

I missed the course,so hopefully will get in for September.Long term forecast for that month is rain rain rain! ;D

BB
08-07-08, 10:19 PM
"BB", sounds like a lot of fun was had then! Liked to have been there.

Was good fun, had to give the bikes a good wash down when we got back tho' they were well dirty! ;D

BB

Snowy
08-07-08, 10:26 PM
BB? You washed a bike(s)? C'mon you cannot be serious. I thought you had got passed that stage lol.

BB
08-07-08, 10:30 PM
lol! Yes I have, but as we had borrowed a TRW from a pal to use I thought it ought to be washed before it went back and as Ghost had a bucket of soapy water and a sponge in his hands I simply stood the Ajay next to the TRW.... ;)

BB