PDA

View Full Version : It guy Vs dumb employees

igbell
09-07-08, 09:34 AM
http://www.break.com/index/it-guy-vs-dumb-employees.html

Hunar
09-07-08, 10:19 AM
and if you have ever worked in IT you know how bad some users can be!

igbell
09-07-08, 10:46 AM
Hey I had one this morning, she has to use the other PC in the office and of course it was not set up as she likes it so she couldnt do her work as she did not know where the Office Icons were. >:( >:(

Kevinb
09-07-08, 01:28 PM
How about this I've got one who wants her old PC back because it is lighter! The thing sits under her desk for crying out loud

BB
09-07-08, 02:14 PM
I can understand how you feel, I'm not IT but as well as my day job I'm systems administrator for the software we use. We had a team meeting a couple of days ago and discussed an ongoing server/printing fault that our and our clients IT are trying to sort out between them (it prints direct instead of via their mailbox so's it's not like they can't print!) and one of my crew came back and straight away logged it as new fault again. >:(

BB

Sue600
09-07-08, 06:36 PM
Funny vid! ;D ;D
It's not just users that can be frustrating sometimes... manufacturers that produce specification sheets for their hardware..... and make huge mistakes in them. Wasted several days trying to get something to work, only to find out their documentation is wrong!!! (some chap in China discovered the error and I found it by mistake on some chinese forum... thank goodness).

BB
09-07-08, 07:22 PM
Funny vid! ;D ;D
It's not just users that can be frustrating sometimes... manufacturers that produce specification sheets for their hardware..... and make huge mistakes in them. Wasted several days trying to get something to work, only to find out their documentation is wrong!!! (some chap in China discovered the error and I found it by mistake on some chinese forum... thank goodness).

You speak Chinese? :o Well done

BB

Dabz
09-07-08, 07:48 PM
don't get me started lol :P working in IT would be heaven if not for users

igbell
09-07-08, 09:26 PM
biological interface error
between chair and keyboard

Thats what I say to most of them and they dont get that I am taking the pee out of them ;D

Sue600
10-07-08, 06:06 PM
Funny vid! ;D ;D

You speak Chinese? :o Well done

BB

Nah have no idea.... googled it and translated the page LOL