06-06-07, 02:30 PM
So WPMOT stands for what pissed me off today

Blatantly stole this idea from another forum

FJ_Biker
06-06-07, 02:32 PM
Ran out of tea bags !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladyridercymru
06-06-07, 02:34 PM
Got a call from my first husbands 3rd wife!

FJ_Biker
06-06-07, 02:40 PM
Got a call from my first husbands 3rd wife!

What complicated lives we lead :o

HC8
06-06-07, 04:59 PM
Service Manager has something to prove, he suffers from SMS (short man syndrome) and wanted to make himself look good to the secretaries (they ain't even good looking, all old and wrinkly) by laying the ****e on me - told him i was busy but it still spoiled my day :'(

on the brighter side im going out on my bike tonight ;D ;D

Silverrider
06-06-07, 08:33 PM
Phoned R & G Racing about getting a replacement crash bobbin for my Sprint. The sales girl couldn't find the correct part number. She said she'd phone me back. She never did >:( Customer service, what customer service!!

EDIT. Yes I know it's bike related but it still p**sed me off

Dabz
06-06-07, 08:46 PM
one of my guys didn't turn up for work on time...phoned him up and he was walkign the dog...leaving 4 other guys locked out the office until he turned up (I was elsewhere)

gravelrash
06-06-07, 11:43 PM
Car failed its mot. :-? Spnding time over weekend fixing it instead of riding bike. :( Prob end up with sun burned legs, from laying under car! :-[

Amante_271
07-06-07, 08:59 AM
We rent our house privately and we have a house inspection coming up shortly (basic check to make sure its all tidy and no holes in the walls ( :o) etc. Well I realised the grass could do with a trim (as we couldnt see the Giraffe any more!) so as it was too long for the antique contraption we affectionately call a mower, I got out the strimmer. Hack it down 1st then mow up the bits later for a decent finish.

Strimmed away for 10mins.... runs out of thread :-/ Go get some more. wind it on the spool and off we go again! :D 3/4 of the way thru the garden and smoke starts to billow out of the engine :o amazing as its an ELECTRIC strimmer!!! >:(

Off to get a NEW hoover mower or a strimmer today so I can finish what should of been a quick easy job!!!

THERES MORE!!!!

Tuesday night I went to play a doubles knockout match in Melksham with a mate. No show from the other team so we claimed the game! :)

Last night at 8.45pm as I sat down to a well earned supper, still hot and sweaty (Steady girls! ;)) my phone rang! The other team had turned up wanting to play the match as they got the dates mixed up! I had to take a girl-friend back to Melksham so I said thru gritted teeth I would play under duress BUT I was coming as I was. (Phew! Aromatic!!:-[) Got there at 9.35 lost the 1st leg :( won the 2nd :) & won the 3rd by 3 holes!!! :D Poetic Justice ruled the day. 8-)

Off now to trawl Trade it for a hover mower/strimmer! >:(

Ladyridercymru
07-06-07, 02:27 PM
Got a call from the place I was due to start work at tomorrow.. to tell me that a family member had been made redundant, so they were being given my position instead.

Back to looking for another job! Annoyingly I had turned down a good one on Monday, gave them a call but the position had already been filled.

marcmywordz
07-06-07, 11:10 PM
Amante, when you want to get something off your chest you really let it go don't you... :D

Can't wait till you really have a bad day, I'll make me self a cup off tea and settle down to a good long read..... ;D

T
08-06-07, 05:18 PM
well, just sat here reading all the gripes of the day, having a good chuckle and identifyng with most, but then realised that for once, I have nothing to add! I'm still grinning from picking up the new bike yesterday, and as the sun has been shining all day, double bonus! ;)

However, just to enter into the spirit of things......... my WPMOT would be the fact that Im probably not going to get a chance to get out on it again til after the weekend :( :'( However, as the saying goes, tomorrow is another day, and Im hanging onto this one for a while longer! 8-)

kwik
08-06-07, 06:46 PM
After still being on a high for passing my dissertation with flying colours, today I learn I failed my last ever essay and this could stop me qualifying in July by having to wait til Sept instead. BASTIDS >:(

The module was crap, the module leader is crap and everyone is so pished off with it, there's an official complaint going in and my name is first on the list!

T
08-06-07, 09:05 PM
After still being on a high for passing my dissertation with flying colours, today I learn I failed my last ever essay and this could stop me qualifying in July by having to wait til Sept instead. BASTIDS >:(

The module was crap, the module leader is crap and everyone is so pished off with it, there's an official complaint going in and my name is first on the list!

Nightmare!!! sorry to hear that Kwik...... had the same prob with a module/tutor in my final year and it made things hell....... we lodged complaints too but it doesnt make up for the duff tuition or the less-than-predicted grades. Just proves that not everyone can teach! >:( Big Congratulations on getting through your diss tho....... nice one! :D ;)

FJ_Biker
08-06-07, 09:43 PM
Last year my Dad moved from Texas to the Italy. While moving he stayed for a week in the UK and bought a car off of fleBay and drove it down to Italy (and used my address to register it).

Anyway the road tax lapsed and today I get a letter asking for the car tax or they will start legal proceedings, so I phone them up and explain what is going on and that I cannot get in touch with my dad as he is not contactable via phone as he’s out in the country, they say there is nothing they can do as I am not the owner off the car.

This leaves me one option to pay the 80 pounds so I don’t get legal proceedings started against the house.

I must admit the last couple of years I have become remarkably unhappy with this nanny country and its wish to control everything we do.

The car is not even driving around on UK roads.

Rant Rant Rant

This country sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway click on the link to view some of my dads olive grove (not jealous honest)
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q101/FJ_Biker/Olives.jpg

PS. Amante

I have a strimmer if you wish to borrow one (I’m in Chippenham)

kwik
08-06-07, 10:02 PM

Nightmare!!! sorry to hear that Kwik...... had the same prob with a module/tutor in my final year and it made things hell....... we lodged complaints too but it doesnt make up for the duff tuition or the less-than-predicted grades. Just proves that not everyone can teach! >:( Big Congratulations on getting through your diss tho....... nice one! :D ;)

Cheers T, I ain't alone but it's been bloody hard work then to trip up at this stage! Anyway, trying to channel me energy into making summat happen instead of swearing all night ;)

Amante_271
09-06-07, 05:32 AM
PS. Amante

I have a strimmer if you wish to borrow one (I’m in Chippenham)

:) Cheers mate. I will see how it goes with the new mower... "Its less boover with a hoover!" (THATS a advertising slogan blast from the past! :o ) & give you a PM if I need to tart up the edges! :)

FJ_Biker
09-06-07, 07:24 PM
:-[ :-[ :-[ Pulled off today on the girlfriends bandit with the U luck on and broke the speedo cable :-[ :-[ :-[

marcmywordz
09-06-07, 11:46 PM
Gardening and brambles.......nuff said
gonna go and put some nappy cream on my arms now

Amante_271
10-06-07, 06:48 AM
gonna go and put some nappy cream on my arms now

:o :o Now thats just plain kinky!!! :o :o

topcat
11-06-07, 03:58 PM
Got to work this morning and petrol pi**ing out >:( . Fuel pipe had sprung a hole.
Luckily there is a garage round the corner who picked it up and fixed it. ;D
All I need now is to make it to the petrol station before I run out! :-/

Amante_271
20-06-07, 10:20 AM
Here's a doosey!

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!! :)

I grow certain medicinal plants in my green house as I have a back problem (I trapped a nerve & slipped a disc in my back 12 years ago & this plant is used as a method of pain relief!)

I had 8 plants in there over 6 feet tall. Well somebody stole 1 a couple of nigths ago and I thought bolox, I should of locked the gate but at least they left the other 7!!! Well I just looked outside and I saw the F***KING B*ST*RDS have been back over night and taken all of the 7 others INCLUDING the saucers that they were standing in!!!!

The cost to me.... for the seeds, feed, compost,etc, etc.... roughly...£100+/-

Savings they would of made me as I will have to buy my medication else where £2000+ PER PLANT!!!

I have never sold any of my plants it was just solely for pain relief for my back!

Want to know a REAL P*sser? We were up last night till nearly 2.30am and we never heard or saw the F*ckers and we were in the kitchen with direct line of sight to the green house!!!

HAPPY F*CKING BIRTHDAY!! >:(

FJ_Biker
20-06-07, 02:16 PM
This is a right sh!ty thing to do, you can not even report it!!!!

HC8
20-06-07, 04:54 PM
Ok what got me today, layzeeeee elfin men at work - spent freekin ages running around after em tidying up PC installs and
add right privileges and of course they got the pat on the back and the well done bloke 5hite - grrrrrrrrrrrr - good job im leaving next week :D

jj
20-06-07, 05:35 PM
just had a call to say my new bike has been delayed by 4 weeks so when it finally gets here im away on 3 weeks holiday so mid august before i get to ride it............

T
20-06-07, 07:05 PM
Here's a doosey!

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!! :)

I grow certain medicinal plants in my green house as I have a back problem (I trapped a nerve & slipped a disc in my back 12 years ago & this plant is used as a method of pain relief!)

I had 8 plants in there over 6 feet tall. Well somebody stole 1 a couple of nigths ago and I thought bolox, I should of locked the gate but at least they left the other 7!!! Well I just looked outside and I saw the F***KING B*ST*RDS have been back over night and taken all of the 7 others INCLUDING the saucers that they were standing in!!!!

The cost to me.... for the seeds, feed, compost,etc, etc.... roughly...£100+/-

Savings they would of made me as I will have to buy my medication else where £2000+ PER PLANT!!!

I have never sold any of my plants it was just solely for pain relief for my back!

Want to know a REAL P*sser? We were up last night till nearly 2.30am and we never heard or saw the F*ckers and we were in the kitchen with direct line of sight to the green house!!!

HAPPY F*CKING BIRTHDAY!! >:(

Nightmare! :'( And you gotta wait weeks til your new tomatoes will be ready ;) Happy Birthday anyway mate ;)

T
20-06-07, 07:23 PM
My rant for today................................ The restrictions that have been placed at Avebury for the summer solstice.......... I remember being able to go down there, pitch a tent, have a campfire, and enjoy the celebration at sunrise without a policeman in sight, and no hassle whatsoever. And that was only a few years ago!

Now there is no camping, overly-restriced parking, and a no-go zone for a 2 mile radius with an excessive police presence. The use of public transport has been urged by local authorities, yet they refuse to provide a dedicated service saying that the normal service is adequate. Last bus from Swindon 19.05, last bus from Devizes, 20.00, nothing from Chippenham, and no buses back til the following day!!! Its only once a year folks......... is it to much to ask for a bit of forward planning from the powers-that-be?!!! Oh yeah, I forgot, it is!!

I used to take my son there for the solstice, which was fine when he could just crash out in the tent as the need arose and the car was parked nearby to get home in time for school/work ........ now I find that despite living 20 mins from a sacred site it is impractical for me to practice my beliefs there on one of the most important festivals of the year. You dont see restrictions put on church access on christmas day! Oh, and it also put paid to the usual gathering at the Red Lion tonight!!! Grrrrrrr :-/ >:( :(

HC8
20-06-07, 09:37 PM
I don't know why they don't just knock stonehenge down and apply for planning permission to build a housing estate
its only a load of bleeding rocks, not even acknowledged until the last 50 years or so - make me laff if its discovered
in years to come they were fake!! ;D

marcmywordz
21-07-07, 05:52 PM
I'll be the first ....

THE F>>ING RAIN

took me nearly 3 hrs to get home yesterday and I only had to go from west swindon to shrivenham :o

most off the problems due to pratts stuck in the middle of a bit off water,
if you cant do it then dont do it!!!!

oh and the fact that the A420 was closed due to the water being over the top of a transit roof through the acon bridges :o

furry-TLR
21-07-07, 06:53 PM
Wouldn't suprise me if the coppers drove a van into it to measure it LOL

Couldn't believe the chaos in Swindon yesterday cars abandoned everywhere, was only a bit of rain for crying out loud...should try going along the M50/Ross-on-Rye bypass in the middle of winter then they will know what real rain storms are like!!!

Even today it's rained most of the day, I think alqeqda have pinched our summer :( lol

Amante_271
22-07-07, 08:57 AM
Global WARMING! HA! All we get is record amounts of rain!! Wheres the sun gone??? And dont say "Oh its still just above the clouds!" I want to see it!! I want PHYSICAL , VISUAL PROOF, some kid with an ASBO hasnt nicked it & now trying to flog it on Flee-bay!!

I WANT A SUMMER!!!!!!

PLEASE!!

furry-TLR
22-07-07, 03:30 PM
Thing is...if it's boiling hot, or lashing it down....blimmin green nazi's will still say it's down to global warming...

What gets me is, all the ad's on TV about it go on about CO2 (Carbon Dioxide)...yet it's CO3 (Carbon monoxide) that causes damage to the ozone layer causing the ice caps to melt and global warming effect!

Every time a human breathes out along with every other living creature we produce CO2...which trees and other plantlife converts back into oxygen...even catylitic convertors on cars/bikes delibrately convert CO3 into CO2 using high tempatures to break it down...which then again trees/plants covert into oxygen!

So why on earth do they keep going on about CO2???...it's getting on my nerves they are even talking about reducing gasses cows produce now ffs!!!

Anyway moan over LOL
(I may be wrong in what I said above?)

Amante_271
23-07-07, 07:16 AM
I dont want to be picky or sound like a chemistry geek ::) but Carbon MONoxide is written CO not CO3 as it only has 1 Carbon & 1 Oxygen atom in the make up of the compound where as Carbon Dioxide is made up of 1 Carbon & 2 Oxygen atoms! CO3 would be Carbon Trioxide!

Hear endeth the Chemistry lesson .... now off to play with a Bunsen burner an a test tube! :o

HC8
23-07-07, 10:15 AM
I dont want to be picky or sound like a chemistry geek ::) but Carbon MONoxide is written CO not CO3 as it only has 1 Carbon & 1 Oxygen atom in the make up of the compound where as Carbon Dioxide is made up of 1 Carbon & 2 Oxygen atoms! CO3 would be Carbon Trioxide!

Hear endeth the Chemistry lesson .... now off to play with a Bunsen burner an a test tube! :o

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D - made me laff early on a mon morning,

now my turn for a gripe FREEEEEEKKING EBAY DOES MY HEAD IN - its everywhere you can't search anything without it coming up and usually when you do go there the item has ended grrrrr or if you go there to get summit you get outbid in the last sec by some bit of software that you have to pay for again to use it aaaaaaaghhhhhhh

Amante_271
24-07-07, 08:42 AM
Ive been thinking....

When theres a flood in a country over seas, theres a major appeal to raise money to help them here in the UK. Now we have severe floods here in Wiltshire and the surrounding counties will there be an appeal over there to help us???? I think not!!! >:(

Before ANYONE says/thinks Im a rasist by saying the above, I can prove Im not... Ive got a colour telly!!!! ;D ;)

Altho this is all said with my tongue firmly in my cheek, it does make you think....

furry-TLR
25-07-07, 11:57 AM
My opinion has always been we need to sort our own s**t out before trying to fix everyone elses!

All the problems in these 3rd world countries...people think can be fixed by throwing endless ammounts of money at it....like an old banger no matter how much you spend on it, will still be an old banger.

Only way we could help those places is invade them and take control...then you could actually bring a better life to the people there...thats the sort of help they need...not handouts from us here who are put into a guilt trip with all the endless short films on tv/red nose about these areas!

marcmywordz
26-07-07, 12:22 AM
"Only way we could help those places is invade them and take control...then you could actually bring a better life to the people there...thats the sort of help they need"

where have we heard that before?

1939ish Germany :o

Amante_271
26-07-07, 07:57 AM
"Only way we could help those places is invade them and take control...then you could actually bring a better life to the people there...thats the sort of help they need"

where have we heard that before?

1939ish Germany :o
Damn! I thought it was George 'dub ya' Bush!

furry-TLR
26-07-07, 09:52 AM
Bush and Nazi Germany are two sides of the same coin IMO....but in all the regions where us Britts have ruled we have made a better place :)

Snowy
26-07-07, 10:03 AM
Bush and Nazi Germany are two sides of the same coin IMO....but in all the regions where us Britts have ruled we have made a better place :)

I think that is open to debate Furry. The problem is that we supposed civilized countries believe that we are in the right all the time and have some sort of divine right to impose our views on others. We completely screwed things up in India, and we caused the whole Palestinian conflict in the first place when we decided who was going to have what and where. Australia has done well but we thought we were just using the place as a far away prison colony. French, Dutch, Spanish and Portuguese history is plagued by the same blight so it's not just Brits who screw things up.

I think we do a better job where we go in to help others not just rule over them.

furry-TLR
26-07-07, 06:19 PM
Donno commonwealth not all bad, Hong Kong came out looking good as did our efforts in Canada etc...

Reason people are in poverty in other countries is that there are those that use violence to keep them there...need to go there, take out the bad guys and then take over...restore order...then you can help the people.

Sorry but I'm not one for all this "pussy-footing" around soft touch approach...I don't see it working anywhere???
Likewise I'm not one for Bush who's only done half the job in IRAQ and Afghanistan....just need to get in there and take over it's the only way it's going to get sorted.

Snowy
26-07-07, 10:16 PM
Having highkjacked this thread I'm not going to get into an argument about the rights and wrongs of invading sovereign states. Just to say I have been to many of these countries and met the people so maybe I have a slightly different view on world domination having seen things for myself and not relied on CNN.

furry-TLR
26-07-07, 11:21 PM
Shame...you was starting to make it interesting....oh well :)

World domination is a bit extreme, I only want to take over a few country's ;)

jj
25-09-07, 08:18 PM
after waiting 10 weeks for my new bike got a phone call for a recall so will be without it for several days..... not happy

FJ_Biker
29-11-07, 09:40 PM
Dropped my bike this morning while getting ready for work, first time I’ve done this in about ten years, still no damage the bike is 21 years old so I was not that phased.

Father_Ted
30-11-07, 12:58 AM
Gutted for you, drop mine last year fully loaded and with the wife on board, she wasn't impressed but she does make a good crash bung ;D

FJ_Biker
15-01-08, 12:26 PM
Well could not find my gloves this morning, only to find I had left them outside all night in the rain along with my kit bag with my spare set of gloves.

So with no dry winter gloves I put my Oxford muffs on and rode to work with no gloves. I shall be doing this again in future when it rains as my hands stayed warm even on the motorway.

Amante_271
15-01-08, 06:24 PM
I think Ive got a doosey!!

I had to do aload of bookings for my team members today. Not a mega job but very time consuming. Ive still got sh*t loads of office work to do, but Ive run out of time as I must do some housework and cook supper before I go out for a pool match at 7.45.

Alot of the above would of been done by my wife or by my secretary BUT... My wife left me last week and is seeking a divorce (she has come out of the closet as being Gay!) and my secretary texted in her notice on Sunay stateing "Personal Reasons" for quitting!

Ive got to go to see my 2 kids from my 1st marridge tomorrow and explain the situation as its the first chance Ive had to see them together!!

Just be nice to me at the Black Horse!!! PLEASE!!

RE03
15-01-08, 11:39 PM
I think Ive got a doosey!!

I should say matey :o

FJ_Biker
17-01-08, 02:26 PM
bloody hell Amante, I'm speechless

Amante_271
25-01-08, 11:20 PM
WPMOT??

>:(Apathy from people who say the will meet & only 4 do! Well at least the 4 did show up.... Is this a WB record??? >:(

Cynical Old B*stard aint I!!! ::)

Amante_271
14-02-08, 07:32 PM
WPMOT??

:'( :( No Valentines cards or e.mail cards. :( :'(

Amante_271
16-02-08, 05:28 PM
Valentines up date!! I got a card!!! Ok, so it was from my 17 (18 next month! God I feel old!) daughter, IT COUNTS!!! OK!!!!

FJ_Biker
18-02-08, 12:24 AM
8 hours to change a fork seal, everything that could possibly go wrong did, just come in from the shed freezing bloody cold. Still the old girl is ready to ride into work tomorrow.

Ladyridercymru
12-03-08, 04:27 PM
WPMOT??

Discovering that I left the cake in the oven too long for my partners birthday.

It now resembles a clay pigeon

PULL!

Hunar
24-04-08, 05:38 PM
had to go shopping with the Mrs, this realy shouldn't be a pain in the ass, but she is one of the people where you have to go and visit every single shop, there is something wrong with each and every item she tries on, so after hours of being dragged around we walk out with nothing, to be taken to another shopping centre to repeat.

On the bright side i did get my own back.....

When she asked if it made her ass look fat, I couldn't resist the urge to reply 'No, your fat makes your ass look fat!', at least I limped out of that shop with a grin! :D

Amante_271
24-04-08, 06:07 PM
That my friend is what they call "Female Logic!!"

Im not a shopping fan & neither is the Boss BUT can anyone explain why after going thru 47 different shops she HAS to go back to the 1st shop to get the first F**KING TOP!!!!!! >:(

Rant over .... Dont tell me "Female Logic!" I know but >:( >:( ...... :-[ Sorry!

FJ_Biker
30-05-08, 11:39 PM
Riding home tonight I never closed my top box, my works trousers flew out wrapping around my rear wheel getting caught up in my chain and sprocket causing the back wheel to start skidding. Got the bike over to the side of the road and spent the next 15 minutes removing the mess. This could have been a rather messy incident as I was doing 80 at the time. Thanks to the Honda rider who pulled over to see if I was OK

Ghost
31-05-08, 01:29 PM
Lucky escape FJ :o

Sue600
31-05-08, 09:52 PM
Blimey you were lucky FJ! :o
I lost my topbox once... didnt even know it had dropped off the back! Back tracked wondering if I would find it stuck in someones windscreen in a ditch.. but never did find it ::)

Amante_271
21-06-08, 01:11 AM
WPMOT(Y)

None of you lot said Happy Birthday to me!! :'(

I can take a Bleedin* hint you know...... :'(

Sue600
21-06-08, 08:40 AM
Ok, so I missed it on here......

So will wish you a belated happy birthday!!!!!!!!! :-*

Was first up with the birthday wishes on another forum though!! :P ;D ;D

Suppose you want the bumps too... that'll have to wait til Thursday! ;) (theres alot of bumps so hope you lot are feeling strong} :o

Iceman
21-06-08, 10:01 AM
Getting up Today and find it's raining yet again,so no riding down to George Whites! :-/

Kevinb
21-06-08, 10:05 AM
I'm sat here working.
(and looking at the WB forum)

Iceman
21-06-08, 04:00 PM
Read a report that cars producing less than 100G emissions per kilometre will be excempt from TAX. The majority of bikes are better than this but are being ignored,and in fact the TAX duty on bikes is to double next year! We produce less emissions,less congestion and we get clobbered as usual! Who votes on this?

Sue600
24-06-08, 06:01 PM
Agree there Iceman... makes me mad!! >:(

FJ_Biker
24-06-08, 09:44 PM
Iceman wrote

Read a report that cars producing less than 100G emissions per kilometre will be excempt from TAX. The majority of bikes are better than this but are being ignored,and in fact the TAX duty on bikes is to double next year! We produce less emissions,less congestion and we get clobbered as usual! Who votes on this?

I know MAG have mentioned this more than once on various transport committees, hopefully one day it will sink in.

Bonnielass
29-06-08, 09:19 PM
WPMOT was going to the hospital and finding out I have actually broken my wrist, now I have a cast on it so no riding for me for a while. :'( :'( :'(

Hunar
30-06-08, 10:59 PM
WPMOT was going to the hospital and finding out I have actually broken my wrist, now I have a cast on it so no riding for me for a while. :'( :'( :'(

Sorry to hear that Rosie, hope it mends quickly

Sue600
01-07-08, 07:23 AM
What a shame Rosie, hope it heals up soon

Iceman
01-07-08, 05:00 PM
Same hear Rosie, take it easy! x

Bonnielass
01-07-08, 05:05 PM
Thanks guys :-*

Iceman
09-07-08, 03:23 PM
RAIN! :(

Sue600
09-07-08, 06:17 PM
RAIN! :(

and lots of it!! Waterproof boots are still wet from a few days ago, and was out in it alot of today - both on and off the bike - everything is soaked now :(

Amante_271
10-07-08, 05:36 PM
The Mrs!!! We organised a "baby sitter" for tonight so we could both go to the Sally... now she says weve got to much house work to do so we cant go!!!! >:( >:(

Davey
11-07-08, 07:36 PM
Realising that the free bar last night wasn't the best idea with a day of conferences ahead - I think we stopped about 5am this morning to start at 9am.

Now I have just realised I have 6 months until the next one....will I learn will I buggery

Other events through the night didn't though!!! - WHOTSOT!!!! :-X

Amante_271
12-07-08, 08:15 PM
Just got home to find my Darling Black Labrador has TOTLLY wrecked my original 12" copy of Frankie Goes To Hollywood's version of War!!! >:( >:(

Im seriously P*SSED OFF especially as F*CK knows how she got her paws on it!! She really is a B*TCH!!!! >:(

Davey
15-07-08, 12:36 PM
Working my a55 off for various presentations for some low life scum to take recognition for it. >:(

I wouldn't mind if they atleast aknololedged they didn't do all the work but hey ho no teaching scumbags >:(

Sue600
15-07-08, 06:45 PM
That sucks! >:(

Davey
15-07-08, 06:52 PM
That sucks! >:(

Yep but then again scum don't appreciate the work that goes behind the scenes - nevermind vengance will be a great pleasure