PDA

View Full Version : cheap weekend getaways

Ryan
23-01-09, 12:27 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows of any cheap weekend getaways? i do enjoy getting away on a long weekends, hopfully take the bike away during the summer, one i do quite alot a cruise over to spain for 3 nights on a big freight ferry 3 nights of good drinking and having a gr8 laugh and its stupidly cheap, i do that every other month going again end of feb. So just wondering if anyone else likes getting away for long weekends and can recommend? ;D

BB
23-01-09, 12:29 AM
Sounds like a good idea, ;) Always worth having alook on Travelzoo, they do some good trips

BB

igbell
23-01-09, 12:29 AM
I used to like getting away for long weekends with the wife on the back with the tent, but now Josh has come along not any more. We used to just bike it and then find a campsite and rough it for the weekend.

Ryan
23-01-09, 12:30 AM
yeah that sounds like a good idea campings good

igbell
23-01-09, 12:31 AM
if you need one I have a small light weight 2 man tent up for grabs

igbell
23-01-09, 12:32 AM
Also might look into flogging the Givi Panniers and Top box as well, as I wont be ridding with the wife any more....

crewy
23-01-09, 08:22 AM
I pop over to europe once a year on the bike to watch WSBK/MotoGP, had a great time last year going to le mans :)

Trevena
23-01-09, 10:35 AM
I'm off back home to Cornwall for 4 days in March on a Sun cheapo holiday 4 days for £40 + £20 service charge. Going down on the Burgman to see mates and family.

Off to Norfolk for £40 in September with Karen in the car.

FJ_Biker
23-01-09, 08:27 PM
If you are looking for a cheep weekend on your bike you will not go far wrong with a bike rally, for 15 quid you get a beer tent and live music for two nights