PDA

View Full Version : Im Back!!!

Amante_271
09-03-09, 08:29 AM
Hi ya folks!!

I wasnt sure where to put this topic so I thought here was as good a place as any!!

For those of you that know me HELLO!! (Dont tell the others!)

For those of you who dont, Hello! Im not as bad as they say... honest! Well not all the time!

Ive been in the dark ages since mid December due to problems with my land line connection (Talk-talk didnt want me to Talk-talk any more!) so Ive gone back to the joys (?) of BT!

Im STILL building the trike (Graham) up and getting him ready for the joys of the M.O.T with the very kind assistance of a certain Mr Steve (Mr fix-it) Clark or as we know him Thunderbird and for him Thunderbirds are go! F.A.B guy! I am truely indebted to him for all his help! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jobs to be sorted - Rear brakes are not working properly, "we" think its either the slave cylinders/seals are shot or the brakes are binding on the back plate. There is still some work to be done on the electrics behind the bikini fairing but its less like spagetti junction than before (Thanks for your help Sam! >:( ) and there is a saga starting on the joys of finding a brake lever for a donor bike which I wont bore you with now, but other than that the front brakes are done. The other slight delay has been prblems with the art work (the lacker caused the paint to bleed!) but this also is under control, I hope! There has been a grumble frm the gearbox but its just wanting a top up with oil.... please let that be all it is!! :-?

Ive been continueingto advertise/promote the site on the local BBC radio stations and have done quiet a few interviews on our behalf to this effect. Also if your a newbie and you were given a WB card at a petrol station by a long haired weirdo with a leather hat fundraisind for a charity.... that was me!! :o

For those who remember taking the micky out of my car... my lovely Peugeot 406... well you cant any more, :'( :'( Gerard was murdered by a blonde, young, woman driver at the begining of Feb when we had all the snow. I wont go into the details now as its all too much, but the dozy moo rear ended me 20 yards from my house! Not pleasent! and wrote off the car!! (Bent the rear subframe!!!) Ive now got a BMW 520i Touring, which looks abit naked as there are no WB stickers on it ... YET... Hint Hint Dabz!!

I think thats it for now but be warned Im back, so let the mayhem and madness (with a hint of smuttyness!) begin!

Love n cuddles to all

Andrew :)

igbell
09-03-09, 01:57 PM
Hello again Amante, glad to have you back, it was getting lonely in here on my own, all the others seam to be normal folk and not nutty like you and I.

Glad the trike is on the mend and that we might actuly get to see you on a proper form of transport ;D ;D

Shame about the Pug but then it was a Pug so never mind, but now you are a BMW driver, so have you forgotten how to use the stalks by the driving wheel?? and forgotten how to look in mirrors and such?? ;D ;D

Kevinb
09-03-09, 02:34 PM
Glad to see your back. It has been very quiet with no one to take the mick out of.
Now ::)
A BMW. You should have kept the written off Pug, you get more respect from other road users. What next an Audi?
Will you be getting the windows blacked out and selling drugs?
Anyway. I'm glad to hear the trike is nearly up and running with only a few little bits and pieces left to do.

R1chie
09-03-09, 02:46 PM
I'm just wondering what random name have you given to the beemer? ;D

igbell
09-03-09, 04:16 PM
Well it has to start with a 'G' just like the trike and the Pug as he cant think of names that dont.

crewy
09-03-09, 04:43 PM
Welcome back Amante, i've been hearing all about the trike! Sounds like not far to go now!!!

FJ_Biker
09-03-09, 05:51 PM
Hellllooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevinb
09-03-09, 06:06 PM
How about Gunther (good old German name)

igbell
09-03-09, 06:23 PM
as long as he doesnt wear the lederhosen to go with it......

Ryan
09-03-09, 07:13 PM
Welcome back amante, glad to hear all is good in da hood :D

Amante_271
09-03-09, 07:21 PM
To put you out of your misery the Bavarian Murder Wagon or should that be Black Mans Wheels (no offence ment - got to be PC here ... PC... on a computer... get it.... oh never mind!) is called FRITZ!!! After a line in a Billy Connolly song "Hey! Me name is Fritz! These are not real titz, Im with the CIA!!"

But thanks for your kind words :)

By the way .... Whats wrong with wearing leather trousers?? Eh chaps?? ::)

6T
09-03-09, 08:34 PM
welcome back amante good to see your finally back online,now perhaps you could act like a quiet new reserved wb member ;D ;D ;Dbut somehow i dont think thats likley ::) ;D ;D

Dabz
09-03-09, 10:02 PM
here we go...I get moaned at in your 1st post! gonna try to remember your stickers on Thurs mate :P

welcome back to the forums though :D

Hunar
10-03-09, 05:05 AM
welcome back chief, it's true that I can no longer take the p*** out of your peugot, but now I can take the p*** out of your BMW instead!!

is it called FRITZ cos thats the sounds the electrics make when you turn the ignition on, or just the way your hair goes when your electric seats short circuits?

Amante_271
10-03-09, 06:35 AM
Cheers Hunar... I knew I could depend on you!!! And the electrics are FINE on the Beemer!

igbell
10-03-09, 10:17 AM
Unitl you have a go at fixing something then they will be all over the place ;D ;D

Kevinb
10-03-09, 02:40 PM
Andrew

Make sure you keep your bratwurst tucked out of sight when you drive home from the Sally. There are a lot of police around at the moment

Kev

igbell
10-03-09, 06:27 PM
Hee Hee very good Kev

Amante_271
11-03-09, 07:50 AM
Thanks for the warning Kev... I dont want any more points at the moment!!

At least you called it a Bratwurst & not a PRATwurst or a dikifrankfurter (a small frankfurter) !! ;D

igbell
11-03-09, 02:43 PM
I think he was just being kind to you.... ;D ;D

BB
11-03-09, 07:36 PM
Welcome back Amante - I have missed you (cough) It has been so quiet on here without you :D

BB :-*

Cat_Macd
12-03-09, 12:07 AM
hi amante!!

glad you're getting along with graham, can't wait to see these pictures i keep hearing about!! :)

igbell
12-03-09, 09:56 AM
What the ones that he KEEPS saying he will post but never does?? you mean those ones??

Cat_Macd
13-03-09, 01:59 AM
What the ones that he KEEPS saying he will post but never does?? you mean those ones??

those are the very ones I meant! :)

Amante_271
13-03-09, 07:42 AM
I bluetoothed some to Dabz AGES ago at the Sally as he said he would post them for me but never did! I will try to put some up shortly but Ive got to figure out how to cut down the mb number without mucking up the picture!! Problem of not being a IT wizz! :(

igbell
13-03-09, 02:05 PM
Open then in Paint and then at the top go into strech and skew and then you can shrink it by decreasing the size by %

Amante_271
15-03-09, 09:10 AM
Cheers Iggy! Pics of the tank are in the gallery

igbell
15-03-09, 05:28 PM
yep it worked a treat

pip1965
17-03-09, 10:44 PM
And welcome back Amante, or should that be me

been a while,

Dave

Iceman