PDA

View Full Version : saw5

steveo
12-03-09, 12:11 AM
just watched saw5 ,, sick sick sick the man who thinks of these films is so wrong its unreal, but found out that thorpe park have a saw ride you can see it on there web site take a look it looks wicked, going to see it in couple of months have a go on it if anyone wants to come ,,,

saw 5 if you seen last 4 films its a must buy

Amante_271
12-03-09, 07:53 AM
I used to have a see-saw ride in the garden.... made me sick too... probably too much icecream... I was only 4 at the time! :-[

Davey
12-03-09, 08:19 AM
I love the SAW films except the bit in 2 or 3 with the cutting of the eyes - I hate anything to do with eyes

Thorpe park is a great day out - nearer than Alton Towers and loads of good rides

igbell
12-03-09, 09:56 AM
I love the saw films and I love all movies like it as well....

steveo
12-03-09, 11:34 AM
there great films , so ride should be great, cnt wait to see it,
and as for you amante 271 lay of the ice cream haha ;D

the hostel films are good as well

igbell
12-03-09, 12:15 PM
yes they are, I liked the 2nd one at the start when they came and claimed his head....

Davey
12-03-09, 12:20 PM
Yeah they are good films misses hates them so have to wait til she's gone out to watch them

igbell
12-03-09, 12:52 PM
Same as, I normaly watch them when Jo is on nights and Josh has gone to bed....
Saw the remake of Halloween the other night, was alright not as gripping as when I first saw the Orig, mind you I watched Freddie the other month and thought how the heck was this scarry???

Trist
12-03-09, 02:49 PM
Thought the first 4 Saw movies were immense, though the 2nd Saw is the worst IMO. Yet to see the 5th! :'(

Also thought My Bloody Valentine might be worth watching, has anybody seen it? Is it good?

steveo
12-03-09, 03:22 PM
my misses is usualy really good with films like saw and that, but with saw 5 she was bit grossed out by it i think, is well rank tho,

has anyone seen the midnight meat train yet ? whats it like ?

Davey
12-03-09, 05:12 PM
Thought the first 4 Saw movies were immense, though the 2nd Saw is the worst IMO. Yet to see the 5th! :'(

Also thought My Bloody Valentine might be worth watching, has anybody seen it? Is it good?

You shouldn't be watching those films your too young :D

Trist
12-03-09, 06:08 PM

No such thing as too young mate, only too old! :)

Davey
12-03-09, 06:11 PM

Nope deffo 18 rated films and your only a kid at 17 :D Tooooooo young you might scare yourself or become a phsycotic killer- ironic that you could be serving in the forces seeing this sh1t for real but can't watch a movie ::)

Trist
12-03-09, 06:46 PM

Nope deffo 18 rated films and your only a kid at 17 :D Tooooooo young you might scare yourself or become a phsycotic killer- ironic that you could be serving in the forces seeing this sh1t for real but can't watch a movie ::)
I know what you mean but as per Wheelie thread, there's a time and a place (for war / murder) and it's not the streets lol.

Unfortunately some do have that level of propensity to be that easily influenced though ::)

There are a few old cases where viewers took the content a bit seriously. Some serial killer called Jaffrey Dahmer used to watch a clip from his favourite film in order to get himself excited but the funniest thing is that the film was Star Wars! Most would dismiss that sort of film encouraging psychopathic behaviour but different people get different kicks and all that ;D. 18+ stamp means as much as someone arguing 750cc is too much for the road. I make my own informed judgement :)

<Typing too much, soon be a Platinum like ONFIRE at this rate! lol ;D>

Trist
12-03-09, 06:54 PM
The Saw ride looks great, here's the pictures from the site to save some time finding it.

http://www.thorpepark.com/photos-saw.php

Think I may reach the height restriction for this one Stu? lol

Davey
12-03-09, 07:11 PM
The Saw ride looks great, here's the pictures from the site to save some time finding it.

http://www.thorpepark.com/photos-saw.php

Think I may reach the height restriction for this one Stu? lol

Possibly too tall you lanky streak of pi55 :D

Trist
12-03-09, 07:17 PM
;D

steveo
12-03-09, 07:21 PM
lol thanks for the url on the saw ride looks babyish ;D

we are going to go thorpe park soon if anyone is up for it, it will be on a weekend prob sunday , let us know

Davey
12-03-09, 07:25 PM
Could be up for it depending on work and funds - need to ensure they have the lockers available for leathers and lids as before they were out of action (one of the managers is a biker and let us use his office thankfully)

Ryan
12-03-09, 07:48 PM
ive got all 5 on my pc, downloaded 5 ages ago but aint watched it yet, seen 1 2 3 4 tho :)

steveo
12-03-09, 08:51 PM
cool will have to find out and let ya know or if you find out first just let us know.

defo watch 5 mate its good

Ryan
12-03-09, 10:10 PM
ill come :D you going on bikes? or car? either way id be up for it [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

steveo
12-03-09, 10:15 PM
duno if car or bike yet, but if some want to go by car it would give us a place to put leathers and other gear, would prefer bike tho but thats just me, see what the people who want to come think, will put a date we r going on when we found babysitter for the day!! :P

just realised that the title of this post is saw 5 and its gone on to going to thorpe park can people spred the word to see who else will want to come :D

Ryan
12-03-09, 10:18 PM
good stuff, well i dont mind driving if no ones going on bikes :) be good to go on bikes would have to take a scenic route tho, A303 M3 is boring :(

steveo
12-03-09, 10:21 PM
i will be on bike mate i hate being stuck in a car its boring, i going to get in touch with someone to see if the lockers there are working or we can put leathers somewhere, hope ya lazer thing goes ok

Ryan
12-03-09, 10:23 PM
yeah ill go on bike then if thats what your doing :) as u say we would need lockers!!

cheers, should be fine hopfully [smiley=thumbsup.gif]:)

crewy
12-03-09, 10:25 PM
Never really been able to get into these films, but i've only seen half of 2 and most of 3

steveo
12-03-09, 10:26 PM
well got see if my mate is coming on his vrf400 but he is well hard to get hold of lol :P,

but should be cool

Ryan
12-03-09, 10:27 PM
Keep me posted when u sort a date then dude [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Crewy. to scary for you ?

crewy
12-03-09, 10:29 PM
Oh and i may be up for thorpe park, depending on dates!!

steveo
12-03-09, 10:30 PM
lol ryan9t9,,, get watchin crewy ur missing out well good films.

so crewy u up for a blast to thorpe park with us [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ryan
12-03-09, 10:32 PM
nah he wont wanna get up early ;)

steveo
12-03-09, 10:32 PM
defo will ryan9t9 as soon as i get a date will let ya all know if good time, was hoping we could all pre book our tickets online so we dnt have to queue when we get there, what ya think?

steveo
12-03-09, 10:33 PM
na prob not lol, is he tall enouf for the rides lol then again r u ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ::)

Ryan
12-03-09, 10:33 PM
yup sounds good dude, its alot easyer to do that get in on opening time not to waste any time :)

crewy
12-03-09, 10:38 PM
Mate Thorpe park is worth getting up early for!!!

steveo
12-03-09, 10:39 PM
gd gd so what you ride crewy first time we really spoke mate

Ryan
12-03-09, 10:39 PM
last time i was at thorpe park i was out all friday night, stayed over a mates with another mate, we woke up at 7am went to tesco for a breakfast, thought lets for a random drive after breaky, ended up in basingstoke, then we ended up on the M3 then somhow ended up going to thorpe park for the day totaly unplanned, random ;D

steveo
12-03-09, 10:44 PM
that sounds like a good day,, ::)

i aint been in years, im getting to old for it now so need to go one last time before i need my zimmer fram ;D

crewy
12-03-09, 10:45 PM
Awww sounds very romantic Ryan!!! lol :D

steveo
12-03-09, 10:46 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Davey
12-03-09, 10:48 PM
Why don't you start a new thread just for Thorpe Park?

steveo
12-03-09, 10:51 PM
thats a good idea lol

steveo
12-03-09, 11:28 PM
hi ryan9t9 and crewy we will be going in april one sunday still not sure on what one yet depends on babysitter, if you know anyone that wants to come we want to try keep numbers even if possible like if ya have a freind or girlfreind that can pillion with ya or something, it costs £26 over the net or £35 on the day so best to do it over the net in advance,

let me know if still intrested

still got to find out bout lockers will let ya know soon [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ryan
12-03-09, 11:47 PM
yeah deffo dude, make sure its a sunday when theres nothing else going on lol

steveo
13-03-09, 09:53 AM
yeah mate it will defo be a sunday coz thats the only day we can get a babysitter, may have a date later on today. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

crewy
13-03-09, 10:05 PM
Hmm April may be a busy month for me, plan to go to some race meetings, but will let you know when you come up with a date!!!

Davey
13-03-09, 11:05 PM
Hmm April may be a busy month for me, plan to go to some race meetings, but will let you know when you come up with a date!!!

You might have to get up early for race meets or you going to watch the cool down lap of the last race ::)

steveo
14-03-09, 12:36 AM
ot may be the 26th not sure yet mate drfo date by weekend

crewy
14-03-09, 10:59 AM

You might have to get up early for race meets or you going to watch the cool down lap of the last race ::)

If it something worth while to get up early for, then i have no problem about getting up early!!! :)

steveo
14-03-09, 02:07 PM
?

Ryan
14-03-09, 05:44 PM

LOL ;D

Azrall
18-03-09, 12:39 PM
i dont think any of the saw films are gory enough =[

kez_kitten
18-03-09, 12:49 PM
I dn't find them too bad, just dnt like the 3rd one i think it is where that bloke gets all his limbs twisted!!! The 5th one was deff tame but i liked the fact it brought it all together!