PDA

View Full Version : Good morning fellow bikers..

Iceman
30-03-09, 11:07 AM
...Just giving a cheery positive smile to the beginning of the week for all my biker friends! :) :) :) Start off positive and have a safe good week! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

FJ_Biker
30-03-09, 11:15 AM
Have a good week Iceman, are you going on the ride tomorrow?

igbell
30-03-09, 11:36 AM
G'day sport

Iceman
30-03-09, 12:44 PM
Have a good week Iceman, are you going on the ride tomorrow?

Hi FJ, No,I'm not on the rideout tomorrow as no funds 'till Thursday! :(
I'll be at Sallys' this week though If you can make it! Take care mate!

Kevinb
30-03-09, 01:18 PM
Iceman. Are you on drugs being so happy on a Monday morning or did you just have a good nights sleep ;)

Cheers Kev

Iceman
30-03-09, 01:30 PM
Iceman. Are you on drugs being so happy on a Monday morning or did you just have a good nights sleep ;)

Cheers Kev

Na mate, I'm clean as a whistle.Don't even smoke or drink! Just a positive attitude and a loving wife! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Kevinb
30-03-09, 01:37 PM

Cheers Kev

Na mate, I'm clean as a whistle.Don't even smoke or drink! Just a positive attitude and a loving wife! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

How can you ever hope to end up like a couple of 23 year olds like me or Andrew if you don't smoke or drink?

igbell
30-03-09, 03:47 PM
Kev he does do drugs.....
The drug of life....

Iceman
30-03-09, 03:55 PM
Kev he does do drugs.....
The drug of life....

Nice one mate! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] .... and bikes! [smiley=happy.gif]

Snowy
30-03-09, 06:12 PM
[/quote]

How can you ever hope to end up like a couple of 23 year olds like me or Andrew if you don't smoke or drink?

[/quote]

Sort of answers why then ;)

Ryan
30-03-09, 06:16 PM
Wish i felt like that this morning, woke up tierd as........ a very tierd person, had a crap day, and just feel down today :( ah well tommora is another day and hopfully a better one ;)

KP
30-03-09, 06:46 PM
Ryan.... i put it down to the clocks going forward, i aint recovered from it yet..... or it could be the rough cider i bought from the farm next to where im working!!!! :-?