PDA

View Full Version : Not long to go!!

Davey
19-09-10, 10:36 AM
Sat here at my desk (well Danny's desk as I have no pc) this being my last working Sunday at GW's (unless I come to work the open weekends)

Next Saturday is my last day here and it would be good to see as many people as possible so if your passing please pop in and say hi/ bye before I bugger off.

For those I don't see it has been a pleasure to meet, deal with and know you and wish you all the best in the future - once I am settled in and set up i will invite you all down for a rideout and I'll fire the BBQ up [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

DaytonaDog
19-09-10, 12:22 PM
Sat here at my desk (well Danny's desk as I have no pc) this being my last working Sunday at GW's (unless I come to work the open weekends)

Next Saturday is my last day here and it would be good to see as many people as possible so if your passing please pop in and say hi/ bye before I bugger off.

For those I don't see it has been a pleasure to meet, deal with and know you and wish you all the best in the future - once I am settled in and set up i will invite you all down for a rideout and I'll fire the BBQ up [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Or maybe teach us to dive!!!!!!

Nelly
19-09-10, 01:01 PM

well dude. If i dont see you next Saturday....take it easy fella :-*

Davey
19-09-10, 01:56 PM

Or maybe teach us to dive!!!!!!

No problem - 1st stop is Tenerife and then the far east to be followed by either Egypt or Caribbean islands [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

smellygerm
19-09-10, 03:45 PM
good luck stu all the best [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

spudgun
19-09-10, 07:43 PM
best of luck on your new career path, i'm not envious, much!!! :)

Davey
20-09-10, 05:34 PM
Cheers Guys!

And another day out of they way [smiley=thumbsup.gif] oooohhhh its getting close now and peace and quiet for you all for a while until I get the tinterweb sorted at the new pad

BladeTriple
23-09-10, 04:51 PM
Stu next Saturday if you mean the 2nd Oct I have to go to Bristol sorry :(.

Take good care of yourself, you have us both on Facebook and don't be a stranger on there. Good luck with your move and with whatever pans out with the dream job teaching diving.

Stay and ride safe

Lisa and Kaz x

Davey
23-09-10, 08:13 PM
Stu next Saturday if you mean the 2nd Oct I have to go to Bristol sorry :(.

Take good care of yourself, you have us both on Facebook and don't be a stranger on there. Good luck with your move and with whatever pans out with the dream job teaching diving.

Stay and ride safe

Lisa and Kaz x

No I mean this saturday as in the 25th :)

But my leaving bash is in Swindon on the 1st [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Davey
25-09-10, 07:01 PM
and it's all over :'( Strange to leave a job you enjoy so much!

[smiley=thumbsup.gif] here's to early retirement 8-)

Iceman
26-09-10, 04:10 PM
good luck! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Toph
26-09-10, 04:33 PM
best of luck to you Stu ! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]