PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU

Beamer
18-09-10, 06:48 PM
I'm going to be a bit soppy here but it has to be said !!
I have been a member of WILTSHIRE BIKERS for a couple of years now and I just want to say how much a part of my life you have all become. I have got to know such a variety of people from different professions, different walks of life and people with completely different views, thoughts and ideas etc.
Not once have I been made to feel daft or stupid because I know so much less about bikes than so many of you. Not once have I felt belittled 'cos I'm only a 125er (or when I was pillion)
You have all made this such a great group to be a part of and I really do enjoy meeting up with you all.
I know if I need help or advice on anything all I have to do is ask on here and someone somewhere has the answer.
You should all pat yourselves on the back for being such a welcoming, kind, patient and friendly group.
Im beginning to think I'm almost as addicted to WB as much as facebook lol.
So all I want to do is say a massive THANK YOU to you all for making this such a fantastic community and how much I enjoy spending my spare time with you.

[smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Toph
18-09-10, 07:02 PM
+1 Tina, my thoughts precisely!
beautifully written, WBers are a fantastic bunch!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Green Man
18-09-10, 07:11 PM
I cant agree more with Tina I know iv only been a member for a few month but I must say I had a very warm welcome and do enjoy going out on ride-outs and events and as you say everyone is so friendly I look forward to many more years with the Wbs
[smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jacde
18-09-10, 07:17 PM
Tina, you are one of those WB'ers that has also made others so very welcome and provides inspiration to novice riders, no matter what their choice of ride is, so my lovely lady, a very big thank you to you as well as all WB'ers :-*
I feel a group hug again ;D

CBRowner
18-09-10, 07:40 PM
I'd be lost without the fantastic members on the forum.

You're not only fellow but bikers but are also my friends and I owe huge thanks to all those out there that have helped me and my bike out since we both joined in April [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nelly
18-09-10, 07:55 PM
(applause all round) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Last Train
18-09-10, 07:58 PM
Tis alright here it is

:)

Snowy
18-09-10, 08:05 PM
Well Tina I think you're just plain daft ;D ;D ;)

But lovely with it :-*

silly_simon
18-09-10, 08:12 PM
another + 1 here [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

This is a great forum :)

CBRowner
18-09-10, 08:17 PM
Now look what you've started Tina, anyone googling this forum will think we've all turned soft ;D

Beamer
18-09-10, 09:18 PM
[quote author=BMWGraeme link=1284832127/0#7 date=1284836753]Well Tina I think you're just plain daft ;D ;D ;)

You're getting to know me too well Graeme lol ;) ;D ;D ;D

Beamer
18-09-10, 09:25 PM
Now look what you've started Tina, anyone googling this forum will think we've all turned soft ;D

It does ya good to get in touch with your feminine side now n again Emlyn lol ;D ;D ;D

Hazel-nut
18-09-10, 10:08 PM
+1 again hehe!you have become such a massive part of my life since I joined last year especially over the summer!I'm gonna miss seeing someone every weekend and seeing miss Beamer almost every day :P

Toph
18-09-10, 10:22 PM
I feel the love Brothers and Sisters, :D ;D
love you Tina... heart of gold!!! ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

smellygerm
18-09-10, 10:24 PM
im welling up :'( [smiley=sad.gif] :'(

Lorraine
19-09-10, 12:41 AM
I think I need a bucket ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nico_babe
19-09-10, 10:21 AM
Awh i love you all to the moon and back. With a stop off at GW of course :) :) xx

BB
19-09-10, 05:41 PM
Soppy beggars! ;D ;D ;D

BB

Caz
23-09-10, 07:41 PM
I agree and Tina you are one of the best, I feel like the WBs are my extended family :-*

Bonnielass
23-09-10, 07:58 PM
I've always said what a lovely bunch of people on WB so totally agree with you Tina! :-*

dell_boy
25-09-10, 01:42 PM
ive only just joined,..but my girl and me have looked through loads of your posts and activities,..and it looks excellent..

we have been in a forum up here in suffolk for a couple of years,..but they just tyre kick and brag about speeds etc,..not our cuppa tea

where as here,..you all look sensible,..no boasting,..bragging,..just go out and have a great time

we cannot wait to join in with you all

thanks for havin us here

btw denise will join here shortly too :)

Beamer
25-09-10, 06:17 PM
ive only just joined,..but my girl and me have looked through loads of your posts and activities,..and it looks excellent..

we have been in a forum up here in suffolk for a couple of years,..but they just tyre kick and brag about speeds etc,..not our cuppa tea

where as here,..you all look sensible,..no boasting,..bragging,..just go out and have a great time

thanks for havin us here

Welcome to the forum Dell boy....... (and denise)
Hope to meet you both at a meet or ride-out at some point [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D

KP
25-09-10, 06:43 PM

Gosh we all look sensible ::) ::) ::) welcome along mate, i will say i think we all barking mad, but we are all good mates, its a pleasure being out with the guys & girls [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

thanks for havin us here

BB
27-09-10, 02:55 PM
Sensible? and WB? does that go in the same sentence? :D

We enjoy riding bikes, any bike! We don't care if you are on L plates or have a red book licence, we just enjoy riding. If you want to go for a fast blast or a gentle meander you will generally find someone to accompany you on here 8-)

BB

Taylor86
27-09-10, 09:34 PM
Agree agree agree many times over!! :D

I'm always telling people what a friendly bunch the WBers are, and you proved it when my uncle came to a meet last week.
Whatever it is that makes this forum the way it is, I hope it never leaves :)

Jon_W
28-09-10, 08:11 AM
I think I need a bucket ;D ;D ;D ;D

Seconds on that plesase!! :P