PDA

View Full Version : 24 hours to go

Davey
01-10-10, 02:05 PM
Actually its less than 24 hours and I'm gone - feels weird being here in the house with none of my stuff here :'( as its all in the new pad [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

It has been great knowing you rabble and would like to thank all my customers for the business over the last couple of years.

You'll be glad to know there will be peace and quiet from my corner over the next few weeks until I get round to sorting out the internet connection :)

If anyone is in old town tonight feel free to pop into the Royal Oak as I am having my leaving bash there [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Hence this being written now as no doubt I'll be in no fit state in the morning :D

Take care and ride safe :-*

AlanMc
01-10-10, 02:43 PM
All the best for the future and have a good time tonight.

Take care and always be safe wot ever ur doing

igbell
01-10-10, 03:16 PM
good luck mate and keep in touch ;)

redken1
01-10-10, 03:31 PM
Best wishes Stu

Mark_Able
01-10-10, 09:20 PM
All the best mate... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Who is best to speak to now at GW's? :-?

Bornagain
01-10-10, 09:33 PM
If i don't catch up with you before then i'll see you on the 24th anyway for the slaughter of the Harp & Clowns.

You proper sorted me out with the bike sale dude [smiley=thumbsup.gif] You're welcome here anytime [smiley=thumbsup.gif] so don't be a stranger ;)

Mas1
01-10-10, 09:44 PM
All the best stu [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Toph
01-10-10, 09:44 PM
I've never met you Stu but you sound like a top geezer!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
best of luck in the future ... keep in touch.. you got a lot of mates on here!!! 8-) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nelly
02-10-10, 10:08 AM
Take care matey. Keep in touch ;)

Beamer
02-10-10, 12:29 PM
good luck n pop on the forum sometimes to give us an update. Take care etc [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Davey
04-10-10, 05:10 PM
Cheers all - Well I have now moved down and still no internet connection but have stole a pc for a bit :) Should hopefully be getting a few dives in this week and just trying to get the house sorted - I hate moving its such a ball ache un packing etc. Once i am settled you'll have to get your butts down here for a ride out 8-)

CBRowner
04-10-10, 05:17 PM
All the best Stu, it was nice meeting you the once and it's a shame I'll have to see someone else now for a new bike.

Take care [smiley=thumbsup.gif]