29-10-10, 09:07 AM
Curry........... [smiley=thumbup.gif]

or Pizza...

Dabz
29-10-10, 09:15 AM
indian all the way :)

ZZR600Dude
29-10-10, 09:32 AM
Curry every time, preferably a Phall (extra hot)

;)

Mitch9128
29-10-10, 09:46 AM
Vindaloo or a Bhuna for me, depending on the beer intake. The first 19 years of my life being spent in Bradford, i consider myself a connoisseur in these matters. Probably also explains my left of centre leanings too (Had to get in a political reference ;) )

Mitch9128
29-10-10, 09:50 AM
Also the price of a curry down here is extortionate, compared to the 'curry cafes' oop norf. Most have formica tables, no cutlery, sink in the corner to wash your hands after, and there are no naan bread, all curries except byriani come with 3 chappatis, and the starter is onion bhajis nothing else. But usually around £3 for this, and it tastes awesome even sober.

ZZR600Dude
29-10-10, 09:56 AM
Also the price of a curry down here is extortionate, compared to the 'curry cafes' oop norf. Most have formica tables, no cutlery, sink in the corner to wash your hands after, and there are no naan bread, all curries except byriani come with 3 chappatis, and the starter is onion bhajis nothing else. But usually around £3 for this, and it tastes awesome even sober.
Yes got to have a bhajis for starter, and some popadoms with mango chutney.

ZZR600Dude
29-10-10, 09:57 AM
I feel hungry now

:(

Mitch9128
29-10-10, 10:01 AM
If your ever oop norf, then this place is a must http://www.mumtaz.co.uk/ expensive on a par with the south, but the portions are twice the size and they give you doggy bags to take away what you leave. I have found a few Tesco's stock their ready meals too, so far only ones i have found are in London.

Roll_on
29-10-10, 10:36 AM
Me I can't stand curry no matter from where or who makes it, aweful stuff just a means to hide the taste of bad meat. Give me fish and chips anyday.

Kevinb
29-10-10, 10:52 AM
Me I can't stand curry no matter from where or who makes it, aweful stuff just a means to hide the taste of bad meat. Give me fish and chips anyday.

Fish & chips & a curry sauce. Yum

ZZR600Dude
29-10-10, 10:59 AM

Fish & chips & a curry sauce. Yum
yum as well, but why does fish and chip curry sauce never taste like anything you get in an indian, and why do they insist on adding raisins to it?

:)

CBRowner
29-10-10, 11:50 AM
I had an awsome curry from the guys in Pakistan to thank us for all our aid work we did. Not sure what it was or even what meat was in it especially as they find pretty much everything sacred but it was really nice and it made me sweat.

I'm more of a pizza fan but I am partial to a Thai curry and I highly recommend the Thai Curry house in Westbury [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Kevinb
29-10-10, 01:10 PM
I had an awsome curry from the guys in Pakistan to thank us for all our aid work we did. Not sure what it was or even what meat was in it especially as they find pretty much everything sacred but it was really nice and it made me sweat.

I'm more of a pizza fan but I am partial to a Thai curry and I highly recommend the Thai Curry house in Westbury [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I now work in Westbury where about's is it?
Cheers Kev

Kevinb
29-10-10, 01:13 PM
Curry every time, preferably a Phall (extra hot)

;)

You are a brave man, going back 25 years I used to love a Phall, now tend to stick with a Jalfrezi

R1chie
29-10-10, 01:32 PM
Chinese or Indian? Is this some sick joke? ;)

Indian every single time. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BladeTriple
29-10-10, 02:27 PM
It has to be Indian , a nice Rogan Josh or Jalfrezi (one of us doesn't like spicy spicy too hot and its not the northerner!) but we both love Thai red and green curries after having them made fresh over in Phuket this year I think they have to be our favourites :-)

ps.

Deano's Plaice in Westbury does a fantastic Gluten Free cod tho if anyone local has that allergy and misses their fish and chips tell him Lisa and Kaz the biker chicks sent you :)
He does it in rice cones and the fish just falls apart

Jon_W
29-10-10, 02:42 PM
Have got curry tonight.... Nice Chicken Buna.... yum!!!

redken1
29-10-10, 04:59 PM
Love both but don't like too hot a curry because I think it kills of all the other flavours.

Richzx10r
29-10-10, 05:43 PM
Curry just over a chinese.Dont tlike them to hot.Tend to have a lamb balti.Let me rephrase that always ;D have a lamb balti.With either a keema naan or a peshweri naan(gorgeous),which i had for the first time in goa last year.

6T
29-10-10, 05:57 PM
got to be an indian madras or vindaloo i like it hot ;D you dont get that authentic curry taste from the chinese but i do like chinese food also [smiley=thumbsup.gif]