PDA

View Full Version : How is everyone on this lovely Monday morning !!

Nico_babe
01-11-10, 09:44 AM
Hey all,

Just a shout out to everyone to say have a great Monday morning !!

[smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jon_W
01-11-10, 09:53 AM
Argowaway, ihatemondays....

Hazel-nut
01-11-10, 10:01 AM
Someones in a good mood!im in the middle of a developmental psychology lecture and I'm struggling to stay awake!hehe!

ChrisJo
01-11-10, 10:28 AM
I'm at work and it sux....

smellygerm
01-11-10, 10:41 AM
taking down Halloween decs and then of to work :-[

RichTT
01-11-10, 10:54 AM
I'm at home with a nasty cold. :(

p.s. Daytime TV is ****e!

Dabz
01-11-10, 10:59 AM
it's accounts day for me so Monday sucks so far!

Gerry
01-11-10, 11:28 AM
Pleased you are feeling better today Nico-babe [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

But if it’s a competition on how crap today is, then you lot have no chance !

G

Nelly
01-11-10, 12:23 PM
Thanks for asking Nico. I love mondays!
no, not really....
got to work and they have hoovered the carpets in my office. Not a bad thing but i keep a shed load of junk under my desk (in case of emergencies) which they had piled up ON my desk. Then they buggered off and left it there!!! So i had to move all this useless crap off of my desk and put it back under!

Have a nice day! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nico_babe
01-11-10, 12:34 PM
Hey Nelly,

Sorry to hear about the crap that you needed to replace cause the cleaners were cleaning but didnt finish cleaning............. um did that make sense............... LOL [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Beamer
01-11-10, 01:37 PM
Im off today (due to a TD day at Connors school) but went into work and did some stuff there for an hour or so (either dedication or stupidity, not sure which).... and am off for 2 more days so actually, my Monday is pretty good so far hehe.....hugs to those having a crappy one
p.s. Hazel....I used to have psychology on a Thursday for 2 hours and used to fall asleep too...but I used to keep my legs swinging under the table somehow so they thought i wasnt dozing hehe.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

AlanMc
01-11-10, 02:32 PM
i love Mondays, as i very rarely work them, hope u all enjoy wot ur doin if ur off, if not its nearly home time [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Roxy
01-11-10, 03:59 PM
I've done the work thing, now home and about to collect little fella.

Not too bad a day if you call invoices interesting!

Roxy

oh and I am £60 lighter in my wallet thanks to a certain PC!!! pah >:( ;D

Roll_on
01-11-10, 04:04 PM
Never mind Roxy at least you didn't get points as well and I bet a smile from your little man will soon make you forget one obnoxious PC.

Roxy
01-11-10, 04:13 PM
yeah its all good Loudpipes, more amusing than anything tbh!

Nico_babe
01-11-10, 05:02 PM
Hey Roxy,

When he started telling you his usual "im a biker too, its nice to see female bikers" line, you should have told him to get some original chat up lines.

[smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]