PDA

View Full Version : Advertising

SERV_Wiltshire
05-11-10, 07:56 AM
Hi all,
We've been thinking about advertising our cause or getting more publicity if you like. How about getting our gazebo put up outside Tesco's or Asda in Trowbo or places of similar effect. If anyone who works in these sort of places can have a word with there managment, that would be great, especially due to the run to Xmas..

many thanks [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Freddie

Lorraine
05-11-10, 09:06 AM
Hi Freddie

As u know I work at Tesco so I will see wat I can do for u n let u know

SERV_Wiltshire
05-11-10, 05:05 PM
Hi Freddie

As u know I work at Tesco so I will see wat I can do for u n let u know

Thankyou... :)

Jacde
05-11-10, 05:18 PM
Hi Freddie
I know it's a bit out of your current catchment area but might be if help to you in approaching stores / businesses sw of Swindon.
We approached all the big supermarkets in Swindon to ask for permission to collect for the charity event I'm involved in. Only Sainsburys at Bridgemead were of any help, and all we had to do was prove we were collecting for a registered charity (we have letters from charities) and choose a date that we wanted to collect.
There were some dates that Sainsburys book out for the like of the RBL but other than that we were free to choose.
Tesco and Asda were not interested at all!
Have you considered the likes of Homebase and B&Q too?
And how about football and rugby matches local and big league?

Jac

SERV_Wiltshire
05-11-10, 07:07 PM
Hi Freddie
I know it's a bit out of your current catchment area but might be if help to you in approaching stores / businesses sw of Swindon.
We approached all the big supermarkets in Swindon to ask for permission to collect for the charity event I'm involved in. Only Sainsburys at Bridgemead were of any help, and all we had to do was prove we were collecting for a registered charity (we have letters from charities) and choose a date that we wanted to collect.
There were some dates that Sainsburys book out for the like of the RBL but other than that we were free to choose.
Tesco and Asda were not interested at all!
Have you considered the likes of Homebase and B&Q too?
And how about football and rugby matches local and big league?

Jac

Great idea's.. Will definately get going with some of these... Thankyou Jacde.. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]