PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Guys

CBRowner
20-11-10, 03:23 PM
Hello fellow bikers (I use that loosly as I seem to still be on 4 wheels),

Sorry I've not been on much or been able to attend any meetings/social events, I've had loads on my mind and it seems the RAF have given me yet another kick in the swingers by informing me that I need to start looking for a new job because the government has decided to make cuts and my contract's up soon and they'll not be extending it. So after 11 years of proud and decorated service, I have to start all over again and look for a new career.

I also lost my bar a few months back and am now trying to recover my money that I invested into it. Thankfully I've sold my DJ kit, which I bought through the bar, so my lawyers say that they can't recover that from me just the missed payments on the rental of the premises which I think the other share holder's left with.

On top of all that, a female driver decided to use my car as a break and I'm stuck with trying to sort that out and insurance companies really don't care when it's someone elses fault.

I'm hoping that my luck changes, although I'm not hopeful as it's all turned to sh*t since my return back to the UK. My only hope would be to cut my losses and return to the sun. On the plus side of that, my bike will be legal again [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Anyway, like I said, sorry for seeming really distant lately and I hope to start catching up properly soon.

Take care,

Emlyn

Nico_babe
20-11-10, 03:57 PM
Awh bud,

Hope everything sorts itself out soon enough. xxx

BB
20-11-10, 05:33 PM
Sorry to hear of your troubles, hope you get sorted soon [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

Nelly
21-11-10, 01:57 PM
Thats what i call a run of bad luck. :( Hope things get sorted soon. Stay positive (i know, its difficult)