PDA

View Full Version : Go or Stay thats the question

silly_simon
19-11-10, 06:10 PM
With everything that has been going on in my neck of the woods lately and the fact I may have offended a few on here :( With some, well to be honest silly comments, I dont know wether to give the forum up or not ?

As a few of you will know I have been pretty rough over this period of inclement weather and with the stress at work along with the fact I barely make it to any meets lately, I don't think I am welcome anymore :(

Sorry for having to ask but i really wouldnt want to turn up at a meet and feel unwelcome

Scotty
19-11-10, 06:27 PM
Eh, WTF? :-? I'm certainly not aware of you having been out of order Simon and I haven't seen anything that you've posted that was likely to have offended anyone - we're by and large pretty thick-skinned on here and if anyone gets huffy at something that wasn't intended to offend then it's their lookout and they'd only make a fool of themselves if they made a fuss about it. I shouldn't concern yourself about the remote prospect of someone having a sense of humour failure over something innocuous that you're written. If they do, just say "Bollocks, get a life"

Get your sorry ass down to the Polebarn tonight and enjoy an evening with friends :)

Green Man
19-11-10, 06:29 PM
Simon you are always welcome and would be sadly missed , chin up mate and see you at a meet soon xxxx [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

silly_simon
19-11-10, 09:42 PM
Get your sorry ass down to the Polebarn tonight and enjoy an evening with friends :)

Scotty I really don't/Didn't feel like going out this evening :( had a real bummer day at work and wasn't in the best of moods to be honest >:( >:(

pilninggas
19-11-10, 09:47 PM
definitely don't leave this forum - i would be amazed if you had really offended anyone on here.

atb [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Beamer
19-11-10, 10:59 PM
SIMON......DONT BE DAFT.....nothing you have ever said has been taken the wrong way etc........in fact no-one has mentioned anything at all and ive not seen anything thats even the slightest bit yukky.....so dont worry n keep on coming on the forum .....when you're ready to come to the meets you will always be welcome so dont worry 1 little bit......if anything the only thing we have noticed is that you aint there, but everyone misses a few weeks what with different commitmonts etc so thats not an issue either........hope to see ya soon .... in the flesh or on here, doesnt matter which (and when i say 'in the flesh' i mean fully clothed of coursecos that might be a little problem and you might get arrested if you were just in the flesh hehehe ;D ;D ;D ;D

Toph
19-11-10, 11:56 PM
Si, don't give up on us mate.... look forward to seeing you at a meet very soon [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
you are a genuinely nice guy, a mine of information when any of us need advice on repairing our bikes or sourcing a spare part, [smiley=thumbsup.gif] .a real asset to Wiltshire Bikers, and a good friend to us all! :)

RedSoul
20-11-10, 12:00 AM
Hi mate ...think you have got it arse about face lol.......its "should i stay or should i go".....late 70,s early 80,s by the "clash" ;D ;D ;D

redken1
20-11-10, 08:52 AM
Hi mate ...think you have got it arse about face lol.......its "should i stay or should i go".....late 70,s early 80,s by the "clash" ;D ;D ;D

Simon one verse from the above 1981 song:

It's always tease,tease,tease
You're happy when I'm on my knees
One day it's fine, the next it's black
So if you want me off your back
Well, come on and let me know
Should I stay or I should I go?

I think the answer to that question is a resounding STAY [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

And in the words of the KC and the Sunshine Band hit, "Please don't Go" :'(

Dabz
20-11-10, 08:54 AM
If you leave we'll hunt you down...

Nokesy
20-11-10, 10:22 AM
Now you are really being a 'silly' Simon ;D. Can only speak for myself but you haven't offended me and neither do I think you ever would or indeed be offensive to anyone :) I, too haven't made any meets lately, mainly due to a manic work year end, but hope to be around more in the New Year and know I will be welcome regardless, as will you Simon [smiley=thumbsup.gif]. When you're ready, join your mates for a good night out and a good laugh [smiley=thumbsup.gig] You'll always be a good mate and have helped me out in the past which doesn't get forgotten [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
20-11-10, 02:56 PM
What are you on about Simon? I live within walking distance and have only made it to the PB twice so far. I've only made the H&C once or maybe twice and one of those times was with Bath Classic! The last time I was out on a bike with WB was the Longleat photo shoot...

Maybe I should go? :-/

Sometimes a person feels sociable, sometimes not, some events you can make & some you can't. That's life - enjoy! 8-) ;D

BB

R1chie
21-11-10, 12:49 PM
Hope to see Simon's lack of conviction and under par forum insults resolved on The Jeremy Kyle Show soon.

Nelly
21-11-10, 01:59 PM
Aint done me no harm mate. Might as well stick around [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Davey
21-11-10, 03:09 PM
Pah - the only thing I've seen that has pissed me off is this I feel sorry for myself thread! Sod them if you feel someone doesn't like you for whatever reason either ignore them or ask them directly (as sometimes its easy to misread the signs/ posts!)

I know this as I have upset enough people by being blunt and them not 'getting' what I meant etc.

Chill out and relax - the meets can be a great way of getting with of the work stresses (unless you work in the bike trade and avoid like the plague lol) If thats the case take up diving its great to relax and you don't have to speak to anyone [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jacde
21-11-10, 03:12 PM
Who else will I get a hug from??? :(

Stay [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

bobf279
21-11-10, 04:49 PM
Don't leave the forum

Hazel-nut
21-11-10, 09:24 PM
If you leave we'll hunt you down...

i know wher you live so you cant go too far :P i havnt made it to much recently and i think alot of people are staying because its so cold out so dont worry about not going to s few meets!if you arent free or dont want to come out again until its warmer im sure no-one will get offended!some like the cold others dont, some make every meet other dont

please dont go

AlanMc
23-11-10, 10:03 PM
Simon dont leave, just take your time over the winter to sort your head and your bike out, then see how you feel in the spring, we all miss you mate, see you soon, take care. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

silly_simon
23-11-10, 10:07 PM
Cheers Guys and Girls for the encouragement [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I am very slowly getting my **** in order and apologise in advance if I seem distant or aggressive to anyone :o

I have been seeking some help and it appears to be working so I hope the bad spell is now behind me once and for all [smiley=thumbsup.gif]