PDA

View Full Version : Computer Support / sales

Dan_Morgan
26-11-10, 03:24 PM
Hey guys,

Just so you know, I work in a Computer company based in Westbury. We do support and sales.

If you need any help with your computer (viruses, networking etc)

Or want to buy new Computer / Laptop / Televisions / Projectors / Surround Sound etc

Let me know, as I can get them cheaper then places like Argos, PC World, Currys etc.

Also - If you work in an environment with computers, ask your managers if they need I.T support - we mainly work as business support, and the more customers we get the faster I go full time and can get me a bigger bike and my lessons done! :D

Feel free to phone 01373 864627 and ask for Dan

Cheers guys :)

Dabz
27-11-10, 11:06 AM
Which company is that then mate?

Squashed_Fly
27-11-10, 12:12 PM
Tell you what Dan, you buy your stationery from me and i'll buy my pc stuff from you! Lol

Wiltshire bikers could end up like the stone masons!

Dan_Morgan
27-11-10, 03:48 PM
Company called Total Computers (TCA)

=]

freddieb
27-11-10, 05:09 PM
Dan, we are looking for a reasonably priced projector on behalf of the blood bikes for our presentations. Or, you could ask your boss if they would like to donate one for our charity.. ;) ;)

Dabz
27-11-10, 05:45 PM
I own/run Systemagic in Bath...which also hosts these forums :) business It support and web design, established in 1998...also happy to offer business computer support :)

mcicy
28-11-10, 12:08 AM
Computers are shiny

Dan_Morgan
28-11-10, 01:22 PM
Dan, we are looking for a reasonably priced projector on behalf of the blood bikes for our presentations. Or, you could ask your boss if they would like to donate one for our charity.. ;) ;)

I can deffo have a look freddie!

We get them very cheap. I'll have a look what we can do for you on monday!

Scaredy_Cat
28-11-10, 01:44 PM

I'll have a word with our disposals chaps at work tomorrow. The company I work for are always chucking out perfectly serviceable electrical equipment just 'cos it's a bit old, so if there's anything else you could do with for the blood bikes give me a shout and I'll see what I can sort out. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]