Corrie OTT storyline. Why do women make such a big deal over child birth? :P

wiltshire builders
09-12-10, 11:03 PM
Have you got some kind of death wish? ;D

Jon_W
10-12-10, 08:00 AM
Have you got some kind of death wish? ;D
;D

I would run and hide redken.... you'll be a marked man...

Squashed_Fly
10-12-10, 08:19 AM
Come on guys, give Redken a break. After all, it's only hours of intense, intolerable and unbearable pain. For crying out loud, they just need to MAN UP!!!

(Just for the record ladies, manning up involves crying like a sissy, usually over something trivial like a runny nose and a slight cough!)

redken1
10-12-10, 06:59 PM
I hope all the lovely female WB members will forgive me. I think I will ask Liam and Tash if I can keep my crash helmet on at next week's Xmas party- just as a precautionary measure. As a mad-biker I get a buzz out of sailing close to the wind, but on reflection, perhaps I have taken to high a risk on this occasion. Sorry girls, please forgive me. ;D ;D ;D

Beamer
10-12-10, 08:43 PM
As a woman who has been through 3 births I have to admit even I'd have slapped Fizz as she was screaming.......... blimey...talk about milk it!!.... yes it hurts like no other pain in the world (actually I'd rather go thru childbirth than go to the dentist or have rampant toothache hehe)
But that scene on Corrie last night was OTT...... I didnt have easy births and I went to hell and back at the time but I know I didnt scream like that!!! slight over acting maybe ... S'pose it depends on your pain threshold..... Men would just pass out during the pushing stages I reckon hahahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Caz
10-12-10, 09:06 PM
I agree it was a bit OTT but then the other extreme you got guys in films that carry on saving lives when they have been blown up beat up and shot. Who they trying to kidd ;D

Toph
10-12-10, 09:39 PM
Although being a male I've never experienced the pain of childbirth , but I have been present at the labour and birth of three children, My wife isn't a screamer but the thing that will live with me is the beads of sweat on my wife's top lip, Ive never seen her sweat there before or since, the look of determination and concentration on her face... bloody hell.. it looked like it hurt!

Snowy
10-12-10, 10:52 PM
I've been feeling the pain for 22 years now...... ;D ;D ;D

redken1
11-12-10, 09:25 AM
I agree it was a bit OTT but then the other extreme you got guys in films that carry on saving lives when they have been blown up beat up and shot. Who they trying to kidd ;D

I would ride my Fazer behind enemy lines and dodge the bullets to rescue you from the "Baddies" Caz. :-* ;D

redken1
11-12-10, 05:44 PM
I know the following should really be posted on the muppet forum, but I thought it would be appropriate on this thread as the subject matter is child birth. A baby was born earlier today with organs of both sexes. Yep, it had a penis and a brain. Hope this post will go someway to redress the balance and save me from a female lynch mob. ;D