PDA

View Full Version : Sorry...

Gerry
24-12-10, 07:08 AM
Morning..

I want to send you an apology for being such a miserable fart for the last couple of months and not posting on here !

Wiltshire Bikers (OK, mainly one in particular) helped me make the summer of 2010 one of the most enjoyable I’ve ever had and I’ll always be grateful for the brilliant memories of the trips and great times.
From the laughs around the blazing barbeque fire at the Sally, to the fun around the “stolen fence” fire in Cornwall (there’s a pattern developing here) :)

It still amazes me that such a small club has such a large proportion of really great, supportive, fun people.

I’m going to get back to my annoying, suggestive, overly long, self confessing posts from the bumbling idiot that you know me to be :-/

Wishing everyone of you, a fabulous Christmas, a great New Year and a 2011 where, most, if not all, your dreams are fulfilled.

Take good care of the ones you love…

Love
Gerry x

Nelly
24-12-10, 07:54 AM
Merry Christmas to you too Gerry. 8-)

Dabz
24-12-10, 08:41 AM
Wiltshire Bikers (OK, mainly one in particular) helped me make the summer of 2010 one of the most enjoyable I’ve ever had and I’ll always be grateful for the brilliant memories of the trips and great times.

aww you singled me out! Love you too Gerry ;) x

Bornagain
24-12-10, 08:51 AM
Er, excuse me Dabz, but i think you'll find find Gerry was actually refering to me ;D ;D ;D

Luv ya Gerry, it's gonna be a good year, in fact, with the plans in place it's gonna be an awesome year....SHAWEEET [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

redken1
24-12-10, 09:52 AM
Merry Christmas to you too Gerry. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Gerry
24-12-10, 11:32 AM
Er, excuse me Dabz, but i think you'll find find Gerry was actually refering to me ;D ;D ;D

Luv ya Gerry, it's gonna be a good year, in fact, with the plans in place it's gonna be an awesome year....SHAWEEET [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Wot... with your poor taste in fashion, you must be joking ;D

Have a good one [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
G

Ryan
24-12-10, 11:41 AM
Morning..
to the fun around the “stolen fence” fire in Cornwall (there’s a pattern developing here) :)

Gerry x

*Ahem* me and mark, "temporarily borrowed" that fence, we had every intention of putting it back [smiley=happy.gif]

Same to you anyway bud, heres to next years trips and biking! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

bobf279
24-12-10, 12:10 PM
Hope you have a good one too Gerry

silly_simon
24-12-10, 01:51 PM
Merry Christmas from me too [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Even if I too have been a bit of a miserable fart aswell :o

Heres looking forward to a better 2011 [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mas1
24-12-10, 02:04 PM
Merry christmas Gerry Hope you have a great time see you in 2011 [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Dabz
24-12-10, 03:45 PM
That damn fence is still in my garden :p

Gerry
24-12-10, 07:21 PM
That damn fence is still in my garden :p

Keep it nice and dry, we could use what's left next year [smiley=thumbsup.gif]