PDA

View Full Version : Merry Chrimbo All

DaytonaDog
24-12-10, 03:17 PM
Wishing all you fellow WBer's a very very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

I had a fantastic summer, with some memorable events, especially camping in Cornwall and the bike ride around Wantage and Newbury organised by Star. (Who can forget Scotty's Pink Helmet, snigger snigger).

I hope you all have a fantastic day tomorrow with family and friends or whoever you shall be spending it with. I sadly will be working throughout the holiday period and my next day off will not be until the New Year, so please have a glass or two on my behalf.

I'm so looking forward to 2011 with the trips already planned so far.

I'm so glad I decided to give in to my mid life crisis and get another bike and even more glad that I signed up to this forum and have met some truly fantastic people.

Finally and most importantly, Stay safe and take care.

Daytona Dog and Archie Hound

redken1
24-12-10, 03:38 PM
You too Chris and don't work too hard. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Dabz
24-12-10, 04:46 PM
Have a good one mate, hopefully people will behave over Christmas and give you a bit of an easy time!

AlanMc
24-12-10, 05:36 PM
hope you all ave a good time where every you are, see you all in the new year :-* :-* :-*

Toph
24-12-10, 05:53 PM
Merry Christmas Chris, and Archie hound ! :)
see you in the new year, [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

HensonA
24-12-10, 07:30 PM
Merry Christmas Chris .. see you in the New Year [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nokesy
24-12-10, 08:05 PM
Merry Christmas to you both! :) I'll do as instructed and have a drink for you [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Very glad you had a mid life crisis too - gave me chance to catch up with an old (in acquaintance terms only of course!) friend [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jon_W
26-12-10, 10:48 PM
Belated salutations on the season o you al, and a very merry new year.