PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

KP
24-12-10, 01:41 PM
Merry Christmas to all our members from the Events Team.

we hope you have a great christmas and a happy new year,thanks for all of your help and support this year, without you guys & gals we would have nothing to plan, and i have a feeling that 2011 is gonna be just as good if not better [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I would also like to thank Liam & Tash at the polebarn, smelly & Ali at the H&C, and Darren & Ian at the Sally, who all make us feel welcome and for doing so much through the year for WB.

Im not going to single out any members for thanks, because each and everyone of you give something special to ouir group, so well done all [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

MERRY XMAS FROM ALL THE STAFF .... WILTSHIRE BIKERS ROCK! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

KP
24-12-10, 01:42 PM
dear santa can i please learn to spell properly :D :D

V_Angel_Junior
24-12-10, 04:32 PM
Merry Christmas Kev x :)

redken1
24-12-10, 05:00 PM
Merry Christmas to you and your lovely wife. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Toph
24-12-10, 05:08 PM
Merry Christmas to Kev, Tina and all members of Wiltshire Bikers...good friends one and all!! :) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

AlanMc
24-12-10, 05:21 PM
Merry Christmas to all, just remember that if u dont get any presents, its not that uve been bad, uve got the best present of all "Friendship"

:-* :-* :-*

Jon_W
26-12-10, 09:49 PM
Belated merr christmas, and a very merry new year.