PDA

View Full Version : Other bike forums??

Dan_Morgan
29-12-10, 12:29 AM
Hey guys,

Got out on the bike today after all this snow, absolutely loved it! Good fun aint it!

Just wondered if you could help, I'm doing some stuff for bikerfm, and just need to advertise it on some other forums, like yourselves.

From different areas, or specific bike forums etc.

If you know of any just put your suggestions below!

Cheers guys! :D

Ryan
29-12-10, 02:09 AM
Good to see hes given you somthing to do for the station [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Just bare in mind some forum owners may get funny about you registering and posting adverts on their forums, some may not mind but i can think of a few forums that would get funny about it, just a heads up dude. good luck! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Davey
29-12-10, 07:36 AM
I agree with Rinksy - bewarned the majority will get funny. Best of joining and sending the moderators/ management a message. You can also be sneaky and drop it in when you introduce yourself and have a banner in your signature. It does mean you'll end up posting all over the place to keep your name out there.

Good luck [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
29-12-10, 10:55 AM
Virtually every manufacturer and many models have forums now, then there are all the clubs too. Good luck [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

Dan_Morgan
29-12-10, 09:15 PM
Cheers guys,

Yeah I've already thought of this issue, and planned to do the above as suggested, talk to the management guys first.

Thanks all!