PDA

View Full Version : First Blast of 2011

redken1
23-01-11, 04:21 PM
Just back from my first blast of 2011 on the Fazer. Awesome, exhilarating, orgasmic spring to mind. Oh how I wish our weather was more akin to warmer climes. I know I should not wish my life away, but I can't wait until the spring - really exited about this year - joining fellow WB bikers in some brill rides. Bring it on. :) :) :)

Iceman
23-01-11, 04:45 PM
Just had my first blast of the year too,after picking up the Ninja!Felt great,exhilarating and bloody freezing! lol ;D

nobby
23-01-11, 05:08 PM
we both took ours out today for quick blast, great fun.BLOODY COLD THOU !!!!!!! ;D

Moo
23-01-11, 06:15 PM
Nearly had my first blast, it was a hard choice to make. The WR and the very muddy trails around Calne won :)

Scotty
23-01-11, 06:46 PM
Yeah, I can't figure out this "withdrawal" business, I've been out on the off-roader four times since Christmas already :) Did a bit of reconnaissance on some lanes to the North of Newbury this morning - not looking bad but the poxy 4x4s have turned bits of them into a rutted swamp and on one section I ended up catching a group of five of the fookers up, they thought they were being really adventurous, crawling along a by-way at walking pace FFS! >:( >:( >:( I couldn't get by them so I turned round and went a different way, playing chicken with a deer that stood in the middle of the lane till I got within ten metres of it before disappearing into the woods... ::)

Iceman
23-01-11, 08:41 PM
Yeah, I can't figure out this "withdrawal" business, I've been out on the off-roader four times since Christmas already :) Did a bit of reconnaissance on some lanes to the North of Newbury this morning - not looking bad but the poxy 4x4s have turned bits of them into a rutted swamp and on one section I ended up catching a group of five of the fookers up, they thought they were being really adventurous, crawling along a by-way at walking pace FFS! >:( >:( >:( I couldn't get by them so I turned round and went a different way, playing chicken with a deer that stood in the middle of the lane till I got within ten metres of it before disappearing into the woods... ::)

..sounds great fun mate! I wish I had an off roader too! ;)

Moo
23-01-11, 08:59 PM

One of the routes we rode had been well and truly 4 x 4'd and it was muddy as hell. Saw loads of deer too!

Jon_W
24-01-11, 02:24 PM
Took the Triumph out for it's first proper run of the year. Was great! Started on the second kick, and happily cruised at about 45.... was great!!

Need to get the SV out next...