PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed

Beamer
23-01-11, 08:26 AM
Hi All,
I have copied and pasted this from the WB page on Facebook. Im sure loads of you have this sort of magazine hehe. If anyone wants to donate then feel free.....I will be at the Polebarn this week (28th) to collect any...or if you prefer to send them yourself then thats cool too.
Thanks in anticipation.

[ch8206]***WANTED***** FOR OUR TROOPS IN AFGHANISTAN...used motorbike magazines, see letter below
"Hi All
Some help please, I am currently running a camp in Helmand Province in Afghanistan and I would like to get as many people as possible to send my blokes( many are v keen motorbikers) your read bike mags. I appologises for the direct approach but due to having to cater for everyones tastes bike mags are not delivered as part of our Operational welfare package.

The postage is free (up to 2kg), all it would cost is the envelope.

The postal address if you would like to help is:

QM
TFH
Lashkar Gar
BFPO 715

Any help will be greatly appreciated and all mags will be read many times.

Thanks,
Major Andy Lothian"

Scaredy_Cat
23-01-11, 08:31 AM
Being a newbie, I've only got two bike mags :-[ ;D

I'll bring them along on Friday :)

nobby
23-01-11, 10:05 AM
TYPICAL!!!!! we are in the process of clearing our house out as we have just sold it and had a large pile of bike mags we offered them to people we know with no takers so ended up taking them to the recycling centre.will collect some more off our friends and send them over. :)

Uber Dave
23-01-11, 10:30 AM
Would send mine down, but I am saving them up for Macca's Steve at the moment so he has something to read when he is bored.

Iceman
23-01-11, 02:44 PM
I used to have loads.Took them to the doctors reception for others to read,and when I next attended, found they had all got whipped! >:(

Bikermouse
28-01-11, 06:56 PM
I will certainly send some off once I've finished with them. I got rid of a load at the recent car boot. kj