PDA

View Full Version : The Old Fart is getting old

Nelly
20-01-11, 10:42 PM
In case you didnt know....
I am 47 on 31st Jan
To celebrate commiserate this i am throwing the doors to drummers rest open to the public. You are cordially invited cos i like you. Yes.....all of you.
There will be a shindig on 29th at the Drummers Rest so that you can throw things and point and laugh.
If you dont already know where the abode is that i call home, PM me.
N
(better buy a new hoover) :o

smellygerm
20-01-11, 10:47 PM
Will you be supplying party bags , fun and games ,jelly and ice cream :D

Squashed_Fly
21-01-11, 11:41 AM
Twister?

Iceman
21-01-11, 03:10 PM
Cool 8-)

silly_simon
22-01-11, 10:31 AM
Grips and I thought I was older than you :P :P :P

sent you a PM mate :)

Hunar
23-01-11, 12:52 AM
Parties at the drummers rest are always good, count me fecking inski!

Beamer
23-01-11, 08:43 AM
How could we miss this spectacular opportunity to take the mickey out of you Nelly.......................awwww that sounds sooo mean..we luffs ya really........look forward to it hehe ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Caz
23-01-11, 09:58 PM
Hey your nearly as old as me ::) look forward to commiserating ;D

Dabz
24-01-11, 09:03 AM
I'm up in Stoke this weekend visiting Hazel I'm afraid :/

Gerry
24-01-11, 01:08 PM
I'm up in Stoke this weekend visiting Hazel I'm afraid :/

I don’t know, what is it about the “youth of today” they don’t know when they are well off ::)

Have re written your last post as it should be James (no charge) [smiley=thumbup.gif]

I'm up in Stoke this weekend visiting the lovely Hazel - yahoooo [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

G ;)

Gerry
29-01-11, 06:14 PM
See you later with "the gals" [smiley=thumbup.gif]

G :)

silly_simon
29-01-11, 06:43 PM
I'll see ya all in a while :) :)

Gerry
30-01-11, 10:09 AM
Many thanks for a great night Nelly [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Was nice to meet a few different people (not saying your friends are "different" :-? - I'm sure you know what I mean) :)

Yummy food (lovely Birthday cake Rosie) and the evening went really quickly.

Nice to meet you Mrs "MonsterMan" ("Monster Lady") ? not sure that has a good ring about it.

Cheers
G

silly_simon
30-01-11, 11:36 AM
Many thanks for a great night Nelly [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Was nice to meet a few different people (not saying your friends are "different" :-? - I'm sure you know what I mean) :)

Yummy food (lovely Birthday cake Rosie) and the evening went really quickly.

Nice to meet you Mrs "MonsterMan" ("Monster Lady") ? not sure that has a good ring about it.

Cheers
G

I can only echo what Gerry has said :)
Many thanks for the invite Mr & Mrs H [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Caz
30-01-11, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the invite Mr and Mrs Nelly ;D had a lovely time Happy Birthday again Neil [smiley=kiss.gif] Nice cake Rosie [smiley=birthdays.gif]

Si
30-01-11, 05:28 PM
Sorry I couldnt make it mate. Hope you had a good one! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BladeTriple
30-01-11, 05:31 PM
Sorry we dipped out at the last minute mate. Glad you had a good night x

Nelly
30-01-11, 05:32 PM
Thank you to you lot for making it a memorable evening. Even more remarkable cos i woke without a hangover despite only getting 4 hours kip. Bit of a bonus not drinking on my own birthday. Trust me, that doesnt happen very often. ;)
Thank you for the [smiley=birthdays.gif] cake Rosie and i must add that you lot singing happy birthday to me almost made me cry.
Not cos i was moved but because it sounded horrendous!!! ;D
I also have to thank the lovely Mrs H for working her backside off on saturday and cleaning up the debris (and there was a lot of it) on Sunday whilst i buggered off on the bike :)
So...same time next year? 8-)

WARNING
Some pictures will be appearing on the event review page very soon :o

virginie_morisot
30-01-11, 06:14 PM
thanks for inviting me, yea that singing almost made me cry too.. ;D glad you had a good birthday ! frm the pic i saw you should have year's supply in whisky now.. :)

CharleyX
30-01-11, 07:42 PM
A big thank you guys had a great evening.
Glad you had a great Birthday and we all have a year to practice our singing :D :D