PDA

View Full Version : Pallets...

Mitch9128
03-02-11, 07:17 PM
Where can i get some? Preferably free.

smellygerm
03-02-11, 07:54 PM
Bumpers farm ,just befor the peugot garage on the left it's a help yourself , I need some too if you find any give us a shout mate ;)

Mitch9128
03-02-11, 08:33 PM
Bumpers farm ,just befor the peugot garage on the left it's a help yourself , I need some too if you find any give us a shout mate ;)
Yeah saw that the other day, popped my head round and there were just splinters :( I'm W@nking from home tomorrow, so will have another shufty.

smellygerm
03-02-11, 09:08 PM
Yeah saw that the other day, popped my head round and there were just splinters :( I'm W@nking from home tomorrow, so will have another shufty.
I often w@nk from home less interruption ;D ;D ;D

Green Man
03-02-11, 09:20 PM
Stace are you on Running low on Charcoal, is this a VAT economy drive to keep the price of the smelly burger down ;D ;D

smellygerm
03-02-11, 10:19 PM
Stace are you on Running low on Charcoal, is this a VAT economy drive to keep the price of the smelly burger down ;D ;D

I'm making more flower boxes if I don't win this year I'll eat basils cooking now that's a challenge ;)

wiltshire builders
03-02-11, 10:20 PM
Today is your lucky day. Just had 12 packs of bricks delivered. When they're layed the pallets are yours. (it's nearly 5,000 bricks so give me a few days) That should make up for the padock stand.

smellygerm
03-02-11, 10:24 PM
Today is your lucky day. Just had 12 packs of bricks delivered. When they're layed the pallets are yours. (it's nearly 5,000 bricks so give me a few days) That should make up for the padock stand.
Nice, can I split them with mitch , have you been out on the bike much dan?

wiltshire builders
04-02-11, 07:38 AM
Nice, can I split them with mitch , have you been out on the bike much dan?
Yeah no worries. I'll let you know when i'm done then bring them over. They're not the big heavey duty pallets. Just the small ones.
Not been out much at all. Need a new rear tyre.

Mitch9128
04-02-11, 07:46 AM

Awesome, i'll swap you for the paddock stand bits :)
I've got a D207 rear with at least 100 miles left on it if you want it ;)