PDA

View Full Version : Read a book in the bath day

redken1
09-02-11, 06:54 PM
According to Heart Radio it is 'National read a book in the bath day.'

A bit difficult for me, as I do not have a bath in my house. Whatever next? National Fart in a biscuit-tin day? ;D

Mark_Able
09-02-11, 08:26 PM

A bit difficult for me, as I do not have a bath in my house. Whatever next? National Fart in a biscuit-tin day? ;D

I think the pages stick together as well Ken. But that might be another story... :o ;D

virginie_morisot
09-02-11, 08:51 PM
i lke reading a book in the bath.. i prefer read book in a hammoc day , on a sunny summer day..

Toph
09-02-11, 08:57 PM
What about a "after a long day at work, get home, hot shower, hot meal, and collapse on your bed in your favourite dressing gown and read your book day"
mmmmmmm! :) :) :) :)

Taylor86
09-02-11, 08:59 PM
i lke reading a book in the bath..

Phew! I'm not the only one then... Often get complaints when I've been in there for ages having gotten absorbed in a good book... :-[ ;D

Scaredy_Cat
09-02-11, 09:01 PM
What about a "after a long day at work, get home, hot shower, hot meal, and collapse on your bed in your favourite dressing gown and read your book day"
mmmmmmm! :) :) :) :)

I'd vote for that if you got rid of the 'after a long day at work' bit! ;)

Dabz
09-02-11, 10:28 PM
I tend to read books on my ipad lately so there's no way that's getting in the bath with me :P

Nelly
10-02-11, 07:43 AM
I'm more of a collapse-in-the-garden-with-a-couple-of-beers-and-a-book type of bloke :)

Mitch9128
10-02-11, 07:46 AM
I'm more of a sit on the bog and read a couple of pages of FB bloke :)

Jon_W
10-02-11, 08:06 AM
I'm a sort of sit on the sofa with a beer and a book sort of bloke...

Mark_Able
10-02-11, 11:23 AM
I'm a sit in the garden, or in front of the telly, or anywhere to drink a beer type of bloke. Don't read books... [smiley=beer.gif]

Caz
10-02-11, 12:40 PM

Ken you are so funny, they should have one of those days ;D

Morticia
10-02-11, 03:39 PM
National Fart in a biscuit-tin day? ;D

That'd be a funny day!

redken1
10-02-11, 07:06 PM
Well, I ain't got a bath so gutted I couldn't participate on such a momentous day. But some people reckon I'm full of hot-air and I can always find a biscuit tin. ;D ;D ;D

BB
11-02-11, 01:03 PM
I haven't had a bath or read a book in months.... :-/

I've had a few beers tho [smiley=beer.gif]

BB