PDA

View Full Version : Music to kill your colleagues by...

Mitch9128
24-02-11, 10:42 PM
Epic, this is my theme song if ever I go postal in work with a shotgun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exyPDIQhN_M&feature=player_embedded

bobf279
24-02-11, 11:47 PM
Nice find that I used to really like the carpenters and listening to that made my day :)

(As a young lad I fancied Karen something rotten too ;D)

Kevinb
25-02-11, 08:30 AM
Karen Carpenter Mmmmm

What about Susanna Hoff from the Bangles?

Dabz
25-02-11, 08:41 AM
Karen Carpenter is my all time favourite female vocallist :D

Vee4 Gaz
25-02-11, 09:53 AM
At moment I'm liking Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil.

Nelly
25-02-11, 09:58 AM
The Carpenters. Something strange about their music which always seems to make me feel good.
And hell! She was a damn fine drummer :)

Squashed_Fly
25-02-11, 10:55 AM
Aren't they doing a cover release soon Nelly? She Ain't Heavy, She's My Sister.... ;D

*Hides for making such poor jokes*

Nelly
25-02-11, 11:29 AM
Aren't they doing a cover release soon Nelly? She Ain't Heavy, She's My Sister.... ;D

oh dear.... :'(

wiltshire builders
25-02-11, 03:23 PM

I was enjoying this thread until I read that. Not so much a poor joke as poor taste.

Mitch if this is what you think about in your spare time, i'm glad you didn't answer the door when I came round the other day! ;D

Col
25-02-11, 03:36 PM

Yes indeedy....plenty of great Euro metal girl singers...Floor Jansen is arguably the best currently but Vibeke Stene has to be top but no longer sings with Tristania :(

Nelly
25-02-11, 03:42 PM
talking of the carpenters, i found this the other day. I quite like it. What ya reckon?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8nH9cO6rQY0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mitch9128
25-02-11, 03:56 PM

I was enjoying this thread until I read that. Not so much a poor joke as poor taste.

Mitch if this is what you think about in your spare time, i'm glad you didn't answer the door when I came round the other day! ;D

Half term innit. Watched Shrek 4 with the kids yesterday, just thought it would be a brilliant tune to pop caps into the Russian f*cks i work with ;)

R1chie
25-02-11, 07:45 PM

She's alreet on the mkI eyeball.

Never heard of her or her band though

Morticia
27-02-11, 08:02 AM
Enya. And Coldplay. Although I'd probably turn the gun on me first...

Col
27-02-11, 01:48 PM
[quote author=Nellybambam talking of the carpenters, i found this the other day. I quite like it. What ya reckon?[/quote]

it kinda works..not a mix that would instantly spring to mind though

hey hey any dinosaurs remember Doro Pesch/Warlock and Girlschool......drooooooooooooolll :D

Nelly
27-02-11, 06:40 PM
Girlschool ....oh yes ;)

Nooj
28-02-11, 12:18 AM
Floyd's Careful With That Axe, Eugene is good murdering music. It would have to be an axe murder though obviously, and I'd have to explain the relevance of the music to my victim. It's quite a long song, so the first five or so minutes would be spent sharpening the axe in front of them.

Squashed_Fly
28-02-11, 01:06 PM
Eminem - Kim?