PDA

View Full Version : WBers business cards

Squashed_Fly
28-02-11, 12:07 PM
I've earnt some online points through a website, and one of my rewards was a free set of 250 business cards so I've ordered them as Wiltshire Bikers ones. Thought I could share them, and then if you meet any bikers who aren't online, give them a card... Just an idea! I only had to pay postage so no worries if nobody wants any.

They will take a few weeks to come through, but when done they will look like this:

Just let me know if you'd liike a few to keep in your leathers pocket/under the bike seat etc

Squashed_Fly
28-02-11, 12:08 PM
Slightly better image here

Scaredy_Cat
28-02-11, 12:11 PM
Good idea. :)

Just wondering though - should it be County's rather than Counties? :-?

Nelly
28-02-11, 12:13 PM
Im sure there are already some WB cards around...sure Dabz will confirm that though...

Mitch9128
28-02-11, 12:19 PM
Leave them on the dead bodies of Hampshire or Somerset bikers, like a calling card!

Dabz
28-02-11, 12:35 PM
I have about 1000 wb cards at home :) we give them out regularly

ro
28-02-11, 12:48 PM
That reminds me, I could do with some more: I gave my last-but-one WB card yesterday to the man in the Glastonbury café where lots of us had lunch (he'd just passed his DAS and was moving to the New Forest).

Squashed_Fly
28-02-11, 01:04 PM
Good idea. :)

Just wondering though - should it be County's rather than Counties? :-?

Damn it!!!!! Oh well, never mind. I'm such a stickler for bad grammar as well, I can't believe that. That's what happens when you're doing that amongst 5000 other things and God made you a man, so you can't multi-task!

Dabz -didn't realise that, but they were free anyway so a few more won't hurt? Just thought 'I don't need them for anything personally', but what else could I do them for. It was only £3 postage so no bother. I've met a few other bikers and wished I'd had a card on me at the time.

Nelly
28-02-11, 01:05 PM
I have about 1000 wb cards at home :) we give them out regularly

Thought so, i'll take a few off you when i see you next james.

Dabz
28-02-11, 01:45 PM
the more the merries SF :D I'll do my best to remember to bring some along to the h&c on weds along with stickers!

BladeTriple
28-02-11, 06:51 PM
Leave them on the dead bodies of Hampshire or Somerset bikers, like a calling card!

;D ;D ;D

Moo
28-02-11, 07:05 PM
Just remind me not to ride anywhere near you on rideouts then :-)

redken1
28-02-11, 07:13 PM

Mitch you can go off people - I live in Frome this is war ;D

Squashed_Fly
28-02-11, 07:17 PM
Whens the next hoody run as well Dabz? I may well grab a hoody soon :)

Dabz
28-02-11, 07:28 PM
I'm picking up the last batch this week so hoping to do another order end of march I spect mate

Hunar
01-03-11, 12:08 PM
I'll take some business cards, I chat to quite a few bikers outside tescos and in MC bays in car parks, always tell them about the site, would be good to have some caard to give with all the details on them.