PDA

View Full Version : Whats yours called ?

Caz
21-02-11, 12:58 PM
Tina gave me an idea for a topic on what to call my new car (when I get it), have you got a name for your car and or bike.

My smart car is Billy ;D

Caz
21-02-11, 12:58 PM
and I am now nearly blue :D

jonnydangerous
21-02-11, 12:59 PM
my GSXR is Jay-Lo....its pretty but has a large rear end....
my Diesel Mondeo is referred to as the "Yawndeo" or my time machine....cos when you get out of it its MUCH LATER than when you set off.....

and congrats on the blue caz!

Caz
21-02-11, 01:00 PM
AM BLUE [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Caz
21-02-11, 01:02 PM
Oh thought I would change colour after 500 ::)

Mitch9128
21-02-11, 01:11 PM
This is a woman thing...right?

Hazel-nut
21-02-11, 01:22 PM
i cant say i have named either of my cars but a friend from college had a corsa with vegas written on the side so she called it jonny :P

R1chie
21-02-11, 01:26 PM
They don't have names as I'm a bloke

BB
21-02-11, 01:29 PM
Well done on the blue, Caz!

Ours are called 'car' and 'van' :)

BB

Last Train
21-02-11, 01:34 PM
'The bus'

:-[

DaytonaDog
21-02-11, 01:38 PM
My bike is called Davina,

My car's name alternates between 'the car' and Japanese POS.

BladeTriple
21-02-11, 02:23 PM
The triple is called 'Eris' after the Celtic Goddess of mischief

The blade is called 'Grace' after Karens grandmother who we lost last year , the name tag is on the inside of the screen so that when she ride's she always has her grandmother with her keeping her safe x :)

bubblylittleme
21-02-11, 02:25 PM
Bike is called 'Firebird' because of the flames

Car is called 'Fleur' because it's covered in flowers

Nelly
21-02-11, 02:57 PM
We call our little black Peugeot 107...
Recycle Bin :)

Jon_W
21-02-11, 03:18 PM
What mine are called depends on;

1 - My mood
2 - Whether it's broken

As you can imajine the name vary..... ;)

Hazel-nut
21-02-11, 03:19 PM
The blade is called 'Grace' after Karens grandmother who we lost last year , the name tag is on the inside of the screen so that when she ride's she always has her grandmother with her keeping her safe x :)

thats really sweet! im sure she would appreciate that :)

redken1
21-02-11, 05:35 PM
Well done on going blue Caz :-*

I call the Fazer Rocketship

Taylor86
21-02-11, 06:33 PM
My Gladius is called the Beast... :D

My car doesn't have a name, but my first car did!
It was a turquoise Vauxhall Nova with a reg that ended in HMW so I called it Manuel. Partly because it would never understand what I wanted it to do, but also because HMW can also mean Hello Man-Well!! ;D

whizz
21-02-11, 06:46 PM
We have a vito van at work and we call it danny de vito :)

Caz
21-02-11, 07:16 PM
Love the posts and very touched by the grandmothers name :)

CharleyX
21-02-11, 07:20 PM
Hay Caz CONGRATULATIONS :D :D :D :D
you got there girl !

Well my cars have never had names but my bike what else..... CharleyX ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) After my Grandad :-* luv him.

Caz
21-02-11, 07:23 PM
Cheers Irene, you still got a few posts to go :)

Beamer
21-02-11, 07:26 PM
hehe....great minds Caz...I put this up as my status on FB 'cos im nosey and wondered if I was the only wierdo who named my modes of transport..hehe
My car is called Rocket 'cos it goes like one (0-60 in 15 minutes)
My old car was called TC (The Crate)
And my bike is called Pez after a lovely man who was and still is my biking inspiration...just wish I could've gone on a ride-out with him just the once...but he now occasionally 'rides' pillion when he's not busy :) :) :)

wiltshire builders
21-02-11, 07:45 PM
My old transit was called Sally Gunnell. It wasn't much to look at but was a bloody good runner.
When it did let go the fail sheet was 2 pages long.

Loops
21-02-11, 07:51 PM
The bike was named Stanley by the previous owner, and as that was the name of my Granddad I decided to keep it on :)

The car is Midget - as any of you who have seen the size of it will understand ;D

smellygerm
21-02-11, 07:58 PM
My bikes called : the bike
The cars called : the car
The vans called : the van
And alli calls me : cock

crewy
21-02-11, 08:07 PM
The ducati is called dawn, and the Volvo c70 is called Viola!! lol ;D

Jacde
21-02-11, 08:23 PM
My bike is Bert, no idea why! ::)
Don't have a name for the car.

Snowy
21-02-11, 08:28 PM

It is amazing what a lack of a "the" can mean to the context of a word.....with it your all man, without it your just a jerk....... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Snowy
21-02-11, 08:32 PM
Caz, Dinky and Corgi springs to mind. ;) Congrats on turning blue you can breathe now. ;D

redken1
21-02-11, 08:42 PM

A c**k has an eye that can't see, a head with no brain and it's best friend is a c**t. Why does Alli call you that? ;D ;D ;D

smellygerm
21-02-11, 09:15 PM
Because I'm long and hard , na I think it's because I'm a useless piece of limp flesh

Caz
21-02-11, 09:15 PM
Thanks Graham, I will have to have a christening. This has given me inspiration and I'm going to call my bike Charlie after a dear friend and my car - still thinking :D Must get a life ;D

Beamer
21-02-11, 09:19 PM
Thanks Graham, I will have to have a christening. This has given me inspiration and I'm going to call my bike Charlie after a dear friend and my car - still thinking :D Must get a life ;D

Nice one Caz.......have a competition for the bike..... who can come up with the best name lol ;D ;D ;D (oh and well done on the bluey )

Caz
21-02-11, 09:19 PM
Because I'm long and hard , na I think it's because I'm a useless piece of limp flesh

Thought we were talking about our vehicles but if you want to be personsal ;D ;D

zachl
22-02-11, 05:01 PM
my diesel ibiza is called jeff. because of the numberplate

http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww359/zach225/newbumpers009.jpg

Robz
23-02-11, 12:12 PM
my baby ninja seems to have picked up the affectionate name of the mini snot rocket lol wonder why [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nelly
23-02-11, 12:49 PM
my baby ninja seems to have picked up the affectionate name of the mini snot rocket lol wonder why [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

lol ;D

Jon_W
23-02-11, 12:52 PM
My car is currently known as "reversing marker"

Some tw*t in a car with a tow bar reversed into it last night....

Am not amused! >:( >:( >:(

Nico_babe
23-02-11, 01:27 PM
MY bike is known as = Diablo meaning the devil
and my Renault Dynamique is known as = French crap

wiltshire builders
23-02-11, 02:38 PM
If you're going to use an Italian name for the bike you should really use a french name for the Renault.
Renault Dynamique = merde français. That sounds much better. :D

Nico_babe
23-02-11, 03:23 PM
If you're going to use an Italian name for the bike you should really use a french name for the Renault.

That is soooo funny I really giggled when i read that! Yeah i def think thats the name going forward! ;)

Jacde
23-02-11, 03:44 PM
Or if it's really a big pile of French crap maybe you could get Vivi to come up with a really suitable name? :)

Nico_babe
23-02-11, 05:31 PM
Well put it this way, only just 3 years old and have had all 4 window motors replaced, now warranty up and driver window not working again. Water bottle spray thingy not working. Sometimes swtich ignition on at night and no dash lights AT ALL.

YES its definately a merde français

:D ;)

Nooj
23-02-11, 10:23 PM
We have a vito van at work and we call it danny de vito :)

I want a purple Vito, so I can change the lettering on the back and call it Vimto.

My current van is called Helsing, the van I had many years ago was called Morrison.

Out of the bikes only Debz' Fazer has a name: Donkey, 'cos it's her donkey bike for commuting, shopping etc. Following the equine theme I suggested she calls her Tuono Rocky, as it's her Italian stallion.

Bonnielass
24-02-11, 08:33 AM
I haven't ever thought of the right name for either my car or my bike but your names have given me inspiration and my bike is now called Arthur after my dad whose inheritance helped me get biking in the first place, thanks dad. :-*

Congratulations on going BLUE Caz! :)

Morticia
27-02-11, 07:55 AM
My 125 was skygo macapower (though I called her pile of crap ;D) the v-twin's name is SteveO cos he used to be yellow and reminded me of Steve, the cbr was red, cos, well, he was red, and the gixxer, Steve called him Pedro but I don't like it, so I call him G.

virginie_morisot
03-03-11, 10:12 PM

oi there !!!
we have a saying for this sort of thing... "merde in France"... actually it's a song by Jaques Dutronc..

CBRowner
05-03-11, 02:24 PM
I call the car Vicky cos it's a Vectra and the bike gets called all sorts of names depending on how well it's working/not working but most of the time it's called a pile of sh*t or the expensive garden ornamet ;D