PDA

View Full Version : Laser Teeth Whitening - £99 WB Offer

Dabz
10-11-10, 04:17 PM
A friend of mine does laser teeth whitening, and has offered a special £99 rate for WB members (provided 4 or more people sign up) - usual price is £399, and his introductory offer when he first started was £149, so £99 is a damn good deal.

The procedure is painless, no risk, and takes about an hour max. He'll soon have a studio set up specially for 'parties' - apparently it's popular for people to go it in groups with champagne reception, pool table, music, etc! WB treatments can be individual though - he can come to you for 2 or more people, or you go to him individually.

If anyone wants info about the procedure or any more info then get in touch and I can put you in contact with Mark :)

I've seen some of the people he's done and the results are awesome!

silly_simon
10-11-10, 06:39 PM
Do i get extra discount for having less teeth :D :D :D :D

Sorry mate couldn't resist [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Sapphire
10-11-10, 06:44 PM
That sounds like a brilliant deal and one I would go for .....if only I didn't have crowns ! I had this treatment done years ago and it worked really well!! [smiley=happy.gif]

ZZR600Dude
11-11-10, 01:11 PM
I have a Black and Decker sander, I'll do it for £10

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Bikermouse
12-11-10, 02:50 PM
Fantastic offer and something I'd be happy to do. I'm about to have a crown replaced so needed to have my teeth whitened beforehand so that they can match the crown appropriately.

Ping me the info, please Dabz.

kj

Dabz
12-11-10, 03:00 PM
PM sent :) We don't quite have 5 people yet so hopefully a few more will be interested!

bobf279
12-11-10, 11:01 PM
I wouldn't mind a look too please

Flying Half-Dutchman
16-11-10, 12:00 AM
I have a Black and Decker sander, I'll do it for £10

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Brilliant (pun intended)! What grade of grit are you planning on using? ;D

Bikermouse
28-01-11, 08:03 PM
Spoke to Mark about this today and am really keen to get this done. Any other takers? kj

Squashed_Fly
29-01-11, 06:11 PM
Is this the same place as Richard Hammond had his done?

Dabz
29-01-11, 09:08 PM
no, but same place as I had mine done lol :P

tho mine aren't as white anymore after a winter of drinking coffee and tea!

Caz
30-01-11, 01:52 PM
I would be quite interested James, do you know if he does a consultation first and where is he based ?

Dabz
30-01-11, 02:17 PM
He's based in Freshford, tho also has a place in Bath..I'm sure he'd do a consultation first :) I'll probably see him this week sometime so will ask for you

Caz
30-01-11, 11:55 PM
Cheers James, its just that I have a few crowns (not at the front by the way) [smiley=laugh.gif]

Bikermouse
16-05-11, 08:20 PM
There is a new offer on at the mo, £79 per person if you book for two people. I've made a booking for the 4th June at 11.30 (the 4th being a Saturday), as I'm about to have some work done on a crown and I need the natural teeth whitened before I start. Is anyone else interested in taking the other slot? A friend was going to go with me but can't make it as she's working. Probably best to send me an email bikersport@btinternet.com as I don't always have access to the site during work hours etc.... kj

Rossio
16-05-11, 09:40 PM
Sounds good could you send me the details too please dabz