PDA

View Full Version : 700+ Members

Dabz
23-06-09, 12:16 PM
Just thought I'd bring everyone's attention to the fact we've gone past the 700 member mark! welcome to the new members - hope to see you on the rides and at the Thursday meets at the Sally soon :)

Remember that tshirts, polo shirts and hoodies are available (and very popular!) and stickers can be grabbed off me or Amante at the weekly meets, or I can pop some in the post to you if you can't make the meet.

3 and a half years on and WB still going strong :)

KP
23-06-09, 02:20 PM
well done to all, i say, a really friendly and funny place it is here [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

crewy
23-06-09, 05:01 PM
Well done Dabz, great to have so many like minded people on here. Just out of interest out of the 700 members how many of them are still active?

Iceman
23-06-09, 05:57 PM
"Nah, it's just me constantly registering accounts!" ;D
Seriously, good news on the member count Dabz! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Davey
23-06-09, 06:56 PM
How many of the new members have found the forum from the cards on my desk?

As they are going down fast (might need some more soon Dabz!) but no idea how successful it is

Hunar
23-06-09, 09:03 PM
now a ride out with that many people would be intersting!

Darren and Ian would make a killing on bacon rolls with tea or coffee!

The lead bike would arrive at the destination just as the backmarker was leaving the sally!

Ryan
23-06-09, 10:52 PM
700 members and about 20 of those turn up for rideouts lol ;D

Iceman
23-06-09, 11:35 PM
700 members and about 20 of those turn up for rideouts lol ;D

...was thinking the same thing! ::)

hotdog
24-06-09, 11:36 AM
Nice one Dabz... well done to all. It's a great community.

Regards,

Dabz
24-06-09, 12:47 PM
our recent rideouts have had more than 20 people... :P and the sally meets are consistantly having 50ish bikes now.

active members are hard to classify - we have a LOT of people who log on and read but don't post, or pos once to say hi then read and vist regularly but dont post

Kevinb
24-06-09, 01:07 PM
Not really into group rideouts or regular bike meets, but I have one thing in common with other people on here and that is I love bikes & riding.

jonnydangerous
24-06-09, 02:03 PM
ok, im afraid its me, i couldnt decide on a cool name so logged in with 658 different accounts... ;-)

Bonnielass
24-06-09, 06:56 PM
I have to admit that I don't visit other bike rider forums but I'm sure this is by a mile the best, well done Dabz and also well done Hunar for some really good rideouts and Darrenatthesally for always giving us a warm welcome. Nice one! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] :-* 8-)

Iceman
24-06-09, 07:49 PM
I have to admit that I don't visit other bike rider forums but I'm sure this is by a mile the best, well done Dabz and also well done Hunar for some really good rideouts and Darrenatthesally for always giving us a warm welcome. Nice one! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] :-* 8-)

..well said! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Amante_271
25-06-09, 07:57 AM
Well done Dabz! It wouldnt be possible with out you mate!! The forum just goes from strength to strenght and its nice to see we are reaching beyond the Wiltshire edges with new members too.

One of the best things I personally have found is the friendship and camourardary (sp) on here and people are willing to help each other and not be stuck up tw@ts! Ive been helped many times over the years and especially recently and always for the common good, Cheers guys & gals!

But especially Thanks to the mighty Dabz!!

Big party for the 1000????

Kevinb
25-06-09, 08:55 AM
Amante. We only need one more person to help you. Any bike riding psychologists out there ::)

Chrissie
25-06-09, 12:32 PM
Good on ya mate, gr8 site n rideouts, most of all a great bunch of very different people, it'd be boring if we were all the same ;D

igbell
25-06-09, 03:31 PM
Well done all, but mainly Dabz as it is his site.... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
30-06-09, 09:25 PM
Well done indeed, Dabz. 8-) With a membership as scattered as we are it would not be easy to organise or even expect everyone to turn up at a meet! Good to hear the Sally meets are proving so popular.[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

Roll_on
30-06-09, 09:52 PM
Very well done Dabz I really love this site great meets but most of all great people. I am always surprised how many people have heard about Wiltshire Bikers and with a bit of luck another 5 I've chatted to will soon join.

b_1_rd
30-06-09, 10:37 PM
Well done to the forum team. I haven't posted here in 2 years, but nice to see it's still going strong.

Might even get out to the Sally (where ever that is???) when I get back from Qatar in October.

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Amante_271
01-07-09, 07:38 AM
Amante. We only need one more person to help you. Any bike riding psychologists out there ::)

>:( Kev, me old fruit cake, What are you trying to say???? ::) Im as sane/insane as the next person on here!!

It will be interesting to see who posts up next!!! ;D

(Please dont let it be Iggy... Please dont let it be Iggy... PLEASE!! We all know about HIS problem!!)

Kevinb
01-07-09, 08:38 AM
I used to be sane but being a dad sorted that one out.
Insane, skint and a free taxi service. ;)

igbell
01-07-09, 04:50 PM
Well we have to have a few insane peeps on her or who would we have fun with???
Would be boring if we were all sane and straight, so I am glad i am a fruit loop... :o :D

BB
01-07-09, 11:41 PM
Well done to the forum team. I haven't posted here in 2 years, but nice to see it's still going strong.

Might even get out to the Sally (where ever that is???) when I get back from Qatar in October.

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hello stranger! :D long time indeed!

BB

Amante_271
04-07-09, 11:33 AM
Would be boring if we were all sane and straight, so I am glad i am a fruit loop... :o :D
Are you implying your not straight??? Sod locking up your daughters!! Get the boys to run for cover... Iggy's about!!

:o ;D :-*

Iceman
05-07-09, 09:21 PM
Kudos! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

igbell
07-07-09, 03:52 PM
Opps said the wrong thing there didnt I.... ;D ;D