PDA

View Full Version : ONFIRE - Just for you!!!

Davey
13-07-09, 07:46 PM
Kneedown school in Chepstow ;)

www.kneedown.org.uk
07967 783813

bloody expensive though - pay me £200 and I could teach you with a guarentee (as long as you have 2 legs, bit of bottle and listen!)

Jonny_Bravo
14-07-09, 03:50 AM
£200 is a bit expensive ain't it....lol

Davey
14-07-09, 07:08 AM
£200 is a bit expensive ain't it....lol

cheaper than them and I give guarentees lol ;D but then again I won't have a shopping trolly to stick on your bike like them ::)

ONFIRE
14-07-09, 08:06 AM

www.kneedown.org.uk
07967 783813

bloody expensive though - pay me £200 and I could teach you with a guarentee (as long as you have 2 legs, bit of bottle and listen!)
Edit

R1chie
14-07-09, 08:35 AM
You been watching too many movies or are you what sounds like addressing someone else s altered EGO I could go into greater detail would rather save you & GW's the :-[:-* ;D ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

If you need practice I'll show you how it's done 8-)

Is that jibberish or is it typed in some kind of code?

Have you been eating sherbert again Tim? ;D

ONFIRE
14-07-09, 04:38 PM
You been watching too many movies or are you what sounds like addressing someone else s altered EGO I could go into greater detail would rather save you & GW's the :-[:-* ;D ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Is that jibberish or is it typed in some kind of code?

Have you been eating sherbert again Tim? ;D

Bit more than code Lol! All digitally recorded. ;)

Yeah more like too much white powder ..or something like that.. :P
;D ;D ;D

Davey
14-07-09, 07:39 PM

www.kneedown.org.uk
07967 783813

Should know by now I have no shame nor get embarrassed and def not addressing anyone elses ego not my style :) As I said before I have broken a few virgin knee slider riders to touching tarmac in the past its all in the instruction and student and no I need no practice [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

As I say I give guarentees - if you can't do it by the end you don't have to pay!

ONFIRE
14-07-09, 08:35 PM

www.kneedown.org.uk
07967 783813

Should know by now I have no shame nor get embarrassed and def not addressing anyone elses ego not my style :) As I said before I have broken a few virgin knee slider riders to touching tarmac in the past its all in the instruction and student and no I need no practice [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

As I say I give guarentees - if you can't do it by the end you don't have to pay!

Glad to hear that Stu & my above post is not relevant just a coincidence I guess[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Thank's for the info IMHO this is not relevant to my circumstances, so I guess therefore this post has no useful purpose to me :o
8-)

igbell
14-07-09, 08:41 PM
Dribble fish banana....
Thought I would oin in

Davey
14-07-09, 08:46 PM
Yep pure coincidence :D Don't say I never think of you even if not required ;)

ONFIRE
14-07-09, 10:10 PM
Yep pure coincidence :D Don't say I never think of you even if not required ;)

Cheer's Stu I expect no less. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
:D :D