PDA

View Full Version : Service Booking

Davey
24-07-09, 07:01 PM
When booking in your bike for service check it isn't at 6000 KMs not 6000 miles and get it done reallllly early :D Unlike someone on here that I won't name ;) :-X

ONFIRE
24-07-09, 11:59 PM
When booking in your bike for service check it isn't at 6000 KMs not 6000 miles and get it done reallllly early :D Unlike someone on here that I won't name ;) :-X

Provoking :-X

Reckon its down to Andy & team we are in the UK GW's do you not understand the basics of checking the speedo as part of service because if you did you would not of written 6023 miles in the warranty booklet or are you getting too complacent... as our nanny state just excepting immigrants without any euro check's.

Bit like the R1 you sold to an illegal immigrant gets departed, are sales that desperate you would sell to a blind man without a guide dog... (Slumdog Millionaire) ;D ;D ;D
Did I bite enough ::)

Not to worry I'll change it to KMH 8-)

Yep over night my tachometer like you said Stu went into reset mode is that a know R6 fault Yamaha needs to address? well it is now PMSFL ;D ;D ;D ;)

Davey
25-07-09, 06:59 AM
As I stated yesterday they won't nessisarily look at if its kms or miles - they assume when someone books in for a 6000 mile service it is actually in miles ::)

Why would Sales be brought into a service issue? - but as you ask no were not desperate enough for business and no I don't know the full reasons for the customer being sent back but I assure you we aren't customs so can't be blamed for that letting them in ;)

Plus I never named who it was so you could have got away with it just a little ;D and anominity would have remained [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

ONFIRE
25-07-09, 08:45 AM
:D :D

igbell
27-07-09, 04:26 PM
Oh well never mind

Ducatista
30-07-09, 09:08 AM
Thanks for the warning.
My mindset is miles so it's easy to do.
My Ducati service is 12,000km and not miles which I had missed.