PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Crash

wasted_ace
02-08-09, 10:23 PM
Was pulled up at traffic lights on the M4 roundabout at Junction 16 at around 10.30 this morning..a green w plate Ninja came round the island and next minute his bike hit the ground..both myself and a guy on a trials bike rode thru the lights and went to help..luckily he didnt seem to badly hurt but the bike was pretty messed up..we got it out of the road and onto the verge by the crash barrier..he said he was a local lad so i fugured that maybe he is a member of this forum so if he is and reading this..hope your ok mate and hope the damage aint gonna be as bad as it looked..just glad that there was no traffic tailing u when u spilled cos it could have been grim..good luck mate..

Uber Dave
03-08-09, 06:23 PM
Glad he is ok. Was it a diesel spill or some other rubbish in the road that brought him off?

R1chie
03-08-09, 06:57 PM
If i didn't know any better, I would say that is a mate of mine from work.

If there was one person who shouldn't be on a bike it is him, not that he's dangerous or anything...he just seems to spend more time off his bike than on it. Low speed spills are his speciality.

wasted_ace
03-08-09, 07:40 PM
Glad he is ok. Was it a diesel spill or some other rubbish in the road that brought him off?

No idea mate..the other guy asked him why he reckoned he came off and he thought it was perhaps gravel..i went to see if there was any oil or diesel but the only fluid on the road was what had come from the bike..he was pretty low when he came round the bend and picking up speed..guess only the rider knows if it was loss of control due to something on the raod or just plain rider error.. :-?

wasted_ace
03-08-09, 07:43 PM
If i didn't know any better, I would say that is a mate of mine from work.

If there was one person who shouldn't be on a bike it is him, not that he's dangerous or anything...he just seems to spend more time off his bike than on it. Low speed spills are his speciality.

Best description i can give you mate is that he was a young fella with black and red racing leathers..when i left him he was pretty dejected..sittin on the crash barrier and foning the recovery.. :(